• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm on my second note 7. I had the G5 as a replacement, I'm gonna wait til next week and grab the v20. It should be released by that time.

I don't trust LG at all and I don't want a Pixel.

I really might end up with an iPhone :smh:

Pretty much Pixel or bust just for me with Android on my personal phone.

Last edited:
Time to shut down the Note 7 as a whole. It's a shame, it's the best phone on the market imo but it's too much of a liability now

Yeah man it is. Its crazy because I was so hyped to pick it up but its too much of a liability. Can't be worrying about charging it somewhere and this happening. Even if its a replacement.

Samsung gotta take that L and make sure this never happens again

Last edited:
Looks like I might have to just go with a S7 Edge, V20, or 6P when I'm looking to upgrade early next year |I

:rofl: @ att & T-Mobile halting sales. I'm assuming it wouldn't be long till verzion and sprint follow suit.

Da Samsung journal is going to be a beast in January at CES, that's for sure.

S pen is legit but it's not worth it at this point. Battery is Hella suspect so I'll just go back to lg when that v20 drops, get the second battery rolling. I miss the second screen too.

Last edited:
Crazy thing is, outside of the S-Pen and slightly better battery and processor, it's almost the same phone as the 6P :lol:

Quick access to music control, call/text favorite contacts, favorite apps, favorite apps and recently used apps are what I use.

You can also add a signature, calendar updates, and now, reply to texts.

Like many other things, people don't take it seriously until it hits close to home. The chances of malfunction are low, but I'd be looking like an idiot if something were to happen and i knew good and well that the device had flaws. I like this phone but I'm not crazy about it. There are several little things that i miss about lg so I won't mind switching back.

Ultimately, i can find an app that makes gifs/cut paste images.

Last edited:
Samsung basically backed the wrong horse battery wise. They made the note series so power hungry, that they had to shove big batteries in them. Even the quick charge was heating them. I forsee them licensing the oppo quick charge (dash charge for oneplus) it works much better. And keeping a few mah out of the cells. The biggest problem with quick charge though for all phones is that you have to make the batteries sealed. Otherwise someone can stick a battery that isn't properly specced, and blow up a phone.

we did it you guys! LG wins!!1

you mean the LG that announced a phone in the beginning of september that wouldn't get into consumers hands until the end of october?
the first phone sold with android 7.0, a now obsolete and outdated OS in the wake of 7.1, a phone announced last week that'll be in consumers hands by the 20th?
if any one besides sammy dropped the ball during this fiasco its been lg.
lawd if this v20 has bootloop issues :x :smh:

if any one won its probably apple.
maybe even google if this recent halt gets people back in the verizon and best buy stores once the pixel starts popping up this week into the next.

Last edited:
we did it you guys! LG wins!!1

you mean the LG that announced a phone in the beginning of september that wouldn't get into consumers hands until the end of october?
the first phone sold with android 7.0, a now obsolete and outdated OS in the wake of 7.1, a phone announced last week that'll be in consumers hands by the 20th?
if any one besides sammy dropped the ball during this fiasco its been lg.
lawd if this v20 has bootloop issues :x :smh:

if any one won its probably apple.
maybe even google if this recent halt gets people back in the verizon and best buy stores once the pixel starts popping up this week into the next.

Absolutely. Any potential switchers from Apple would be going to Samsung. All this negative press is gonna having them running back since most consumers lump all "Droid" phones as one.

Back
Top Bottom