Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess I'm the only who likes the Pixel.

Definitely not worth what Google is asking for though.
I'll never say it's not a good phone. But the price point supercedes everything positive about the price. Google is wylin.

Same price as Apple, Samsung, LG, all the top dogs. What's the problem besides we have been spoiled by Nexus pricing?

**** that's a hefty price for some extenders. I have a couple extenders I got on Amazon for $40ish in my house and they work decently. I'm assuming this works much better for that price

How much did you pay for your router plus all your extenders though? Also, they're not just extenders. It creates a mesh network so you can hop onto one router from another automatically depending on signal strength.

My 6p battery is slowly on its way out. Should I get another 6p or ride this one out? 6p has been by far the most solid phone I've ever owned being a heavy user.

Samsung isn't an option for me. Bad experiences in the past with its battery life and slowing down after a period of time and well there's the dark side but iPhone battery life doesn't compare to the 6p.

Decisions decisions..any advice?

Same price as Apple, Samsung, LG, all the top dogs. What's the problem besides we have been spoiled by Nexus pricing?

top dogs are offering waterproofing, and/or expandable storage/ and/or, a removable battery and a second screen, and/or the promise of updates for more than just two years, and/or apparently OIS ?

The problem is google never offers enough for the $650 price tag which is why the nexuses that really took off weren't priced that high (nexus 4,5, 6p) and the ones were had to be significantly discounted before they started moving units (galaxy nexus, nexus 6, 5x).

What I'm really wondering is who they really plan on selling these too besides the most die hard google/stock android fans?

I want the Moto Z play, might buy it over the Honor 8, OP3, Axon, and 6P. Been seeing good reviews for it and I want something different.

Honor 8 has weak headphone output and its fragile, OP3 has various bugs, Axon has reception issues, and the 6P is great but I want expandable memory.

I want the Moto Z play, might buy it over the Honor 8, OP3, Axon, and 6P. Been seeing good reviews for it and I want something different.

Honor 8 has weak headphone output and its fragile, OP3 has various bugs, Axon has reception issues, and the 6P is great but I want expandable memory.
Just get the 128GB 6P.  I think expandable memory is way overrated.  I have a ****ton of files, pics, videos and apps in my storage that I use for my business.. i think ive only used 90 of 128GB

Just get the 128GB 6P.  I think expandable memory is way overrated.  I have a ****ton of files, pics, videos and apps in my storage that I use for my business.. i think ive only used 90 of 128GB

It is overrated. It's cool to have it but honestly most of the time you don't even use it.

I may be OK with the 64gb. Honestly, I put in movies on my phone and storage only becomes an issue when I forget to delete it. Tired of bringing photos over to clear space though and I usually save a **** load of wallpaper and take shots here and there for work and photography.

**** that's a hefty price for some extenders. I have a couple extenders I got on Amazon for $40ish in my house and they work decently. I'm assuming this works much better for that price
How much did you pay for your router plus all your extenders though? Also, they're not just extenders. It creates a mesh network so you can hop onto one router from another automatically depending on signal strength.
Total of $200. I'm sure the mesh network works better than my rag tag group of extenders 
tired.gif

so i got a new note 7 2 weeks ago ( the replacement ) ... i just lost that phone on sat, my insurance phone just showed up today... so i got 3 boxes of note 7 stuff , but i really miss my 256gig card.. :smh: i didnt back up some of my kids pics and videos either.. been looking around for a decent price but just might buy a 128gig instead

Battery on my note 7 is still kinda suspect. I just adjusted it to the mid tier battery option and that's supposed to extend it 3 hours. I legit don't see a difference in clarity so I may just roll with it like this.

Welp, as a day 1 Nexus 6 user, I was super excited about the Pixel; waited months for the announcement, then was left disappointed, even somewhat pissed off that Google made it a Verizon exclusive. I know I can finance it through Google or Best Buy, but I'd rather trade my phone in to soften the blow, skip the credit check and just pay the tax and finance the phone through my T-Mobile bill.
I really need a new phone so I guess I will just have to settle for the Note 7 tomorrow..... :smh: Unless you guys have a better suggestion for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom