• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that Google wifi suppose to be like the eero? Where it creates a mesh network with your existing AP? I've been looking into this, because those "extenders" are hot garbage.

Supposedly

Wifi is a series of "visually subtle" disks you can put around your home to boost your network. It'll optimize service behind the scenes without your input. There's also an app that lets you control the entire network

Tired of the Chromecasts, just create a better Nexus Player

Xiaomi Mi box. Da 2016 Nexus player.
$70 @ Walmart.

Google home

SSP_711.jpg

SSP_715.jpg

Last edited:
How long until the price plummets cause people aren't idiots and won't pay for this? Black Friday? Christmas?

How long until the price plummets cause people aren't idiots and won't pay for this? Black Friday? Christmas?

How much you thinking? It can't be that much of a drop, maybe a GC included. I think most people that are disappointed are looking @ black Friday for some 6P deals.

Yall honestly can't be disappointed with all of the leaks the past few months right? :lol:

Pics of the phone itself, specs, price were all leaked from reputable sources, so my expectations were already tempered. Nothing today looked all that appealing.

I think the price shines a light on Google not really knowing their fan base. People who buy Samsung and Apple phones at those prices do so because of the marketing and familiarity of the device. People know what they're getting w/ Touchwhiz and iOS and they like it. iMessage is a major factor in people shelling out money for iPhones, something Google has failed to even try and replicate efficiently.

Axon 7, Honor 8, Oneplus 4, all top-tier specs being offered at a reasonable price yet for some reason goes against the tide and raises their Nexus(Pixel) phone prices.

i never thought i'd say this in my entire life, but ........... i may be going with an iphone next year.

all the pixels are verizon exclusives? What ****. **** you, google. or is that just for one version of the phone?

Last edited:
i never thought i'd say this in my entire life, but ........... i may be going with an iphone next year.

all the pixels are verizon exclusives? What ****. **** you, google. or is that just for one version of the phone?

Verizon is the only carrier that will have it, but you can still get an unlocked version from Google

Verizon is the only carrier that will have it, but you can still get an unlocked version from Google
ok good. thanks for explaining. i was about to throw my Nexus out the window. but that sounds better.

Google needs to keep their prices more in line with what Amazon does with their products

Back
Top Bottom