Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That GIF maker :wow:.

How does the standard message app on TouchWiz handle gifs? Like, do they go through regardless of what phone you are sending them to?

That GIF maker :wow:.

How does the standard message app on TouchWiz handle gifs? Like, do they go through regardless of what phone you are sending them to?

I don't think so I tried sending some to a person who had a Note 5 and it just showed up as a still pic. Could have been the size though. Textra usually has no issues though.

the note 7 looks like a solid phone but compared to the s7 edge i know only came out a few months ago isnt a huge upgrade... only reason i bring up the s7 edge is because its better to have that phone because its cheaper and has most of the same options....it has the stylus, bigger screen and iris scanner but also has a smaller battery which i dont understand...still a good phone and better than the competition but not worth the cop if you have the s7 edge already

the note 7 looks like a solid phone but compared to the s7 edge i know only came out a few months ago isnt a huge upgrade... only reason i bring up the s7 edge is because its better to have that phone because its cheaper and has most of the same options....it has the stylus, bigger screen and iris scanner but also has a smaller battery which i dont understand...still a good phone and better than the competition but not worth the cop if you have the s7 edge already

I have the S7E and am copping the Note 7. Miss my stylus honestly and you can make your own gifs B. That's a game changer. Plus the batteries are pretty identical 3500 vs 3600. It's a big upgrade over the Note 5 which is all that really matters to me.

Last edited:
^ i forgot about that... actually thats a dope feature... hook me up with avi gif for my nt profile though

I have the S7E and am copping the Note 7. Miss my stylus honestly and you can make your own gifs B. That's a game changer. Plus the batteries are pretty identical 3500 vs 3600. It's a big upgrade over the Note 5 which is all that really matters to me.
this.

although im still lowkey angry its not bigger and doesnt have a removable battery

id trade the ip68 for a removable battery no doubt

We all knew good and well that the ship had $ailed on the removable part |I

But I agree that a 3750 or 4000 mAh battery would've made more sense. I can't imagine it adding much additional bulk either.

I just hope the next generation of Galaxies use Exynos chips. Crazy to see how much better the battery life and performance of it is vs the SD820. Qualcomm needs to step up their game.

I'm glad they improved the battery life but honestly I have two portable fast charging packs and two wireless charging pads all for free thanks to Sammy.

Thinking of doing the same. Not much of an upgrade from the S7E but I think I still have 2 more phones to trade in for JOD lol.

The monthly will be the same but gotta put down $70 up front.

LIT AGAIN [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

So how do I get the promo code for Samsung promotion to enter after pre ordering?

Last edited:
320 GB of space for free.

I'm in just of that.

Note 7 will be the first phone I carry for 2+ years barring I lose it or break it. Truth be told I'm pretty damb happy with my Note 5 outside of the storage.

Last edited:
320 GB of space for free.

I'm in just of that.

Note 7 will be the first phone I carry for 2+ years barring I lose it or break it. Truth be told I'm pretty damb happy with my Note 5 outside of the storage.

Man I hope so. I got almost 2 years out of my note 3 and I would keep my s6 but only 32gb and no removable storage is killing me

No I'm not. Seeing that performance and I might have to tho. What network do you have? I'm on sprint so I feel like my phone is always searching for service which is a reason why my battery is always low also.
I just started using project Fi, I was on Sprint about a week ago.... I usually stick with t-mobile network on Fi

Gotta get off sprint man. I had sprint the first couple months of having my 6p and thought my phone had a defective battery as I was getting only 2 hrs SOT. When I looked at my battery stats the color of the line for my service part was all red and yellow :x. Now that we switched to T-mobile I have full green under the service tab and I get 4 hrs SOT every day with my phone. Also I am on purenexus with custom kernel. Hope that helps, but til you ditch Sprint all your phones will probably have poor battery life
I've noticed better battery life since I switched to project Fi from Sprint. I'm on tmobile towers 24/7

Back
Top Bottom