• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can use type-C cables from OnePlus for the 6P and my existing USB chargers, right?

Thinking about grabbing a Nexus tablet for cheap to use as a designated showbox/chromecast streaming device

Flossy carter and the Amazon Warrior videos :smokin
"Meat boys"
"Drop a bomb"
Slammin the phones on the table lmao

also Total Tech is pretty cool channel. Him and floss are alot alike

Flossy carter and the Amazon Warrior videos :smokin
"Meat boys"
"Drop a bomb"
Slammin the phones on the table lmao

also Total Tech is pretty cool channel. Him and floss are alot alike

"Savages", "Activate BEASTMODE" and my dude Calico. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thinking about grabbing a Nexus tablet for cheap to use as a designated showbox/chromecast streaming device
I want to do this with my GPad 7. Once I get that Pixel C I can leave this on a designated spot in the living room

Tmobile selling the LG v10 for 600 looking like my next phone [emoji]128241[/emoji].

Word? That's clutch considering I thought it was going to go for about $700+

Now the only question that remains is, are they going to honor that LG promotion w/ the battery, cradle, and SD card?

Last edited:

Now the only question that remains is, are they going to honor that LG promotion w/ the battery, cradle, and SD card?

LG's promotions are fulfilled through their website, not through the carriers. You just submit your proof of purchase and it gets sent out to you.

Looks like the Nexus 6p is sold out

My orderwent from pending to processing. Hopefully it'll ship sooner rather than later

LG's promotions are fulfilled through their website, not through the carriers. You just submit your proof of purchase and it gets sent out to you.
good heads up on this

more info here: http://about.att.com/story/lg_v10_available.html

My 6p also processing. Had my credit card charged today. My 5x was charged in the 22nd and shipped the 23rd. Maybe this one will ship tomorrow??

Son I am excite.

Back
Top Bottom