• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damb verizon is taking away my unlimited data... kinda pointless that i copped the m9 for retail on ebay :smh:

well not necessarily taking it away but they are charging 20$ more to keep it... so they are giving me an option which is cool i guess but it comes at a cost where before it wasnt like that

dropped my dam moto x today and the screen cracked and doesnt respond to touch. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu man

if my case came from amazon this wouldnt have even happened but it got lost in transit somehow and its being sent from the same state as mine man

dropped my dam moto x today and the screen cracked and doesnt respond to touch. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu man

if my case came from amazon this wouldnt have even happened but it got lost in transit somehow and its being sent from the same state as mine man
Wow. My condolences man.

I remember I didn't go out with my N5 for the 1st 10 days because the case and temp glass I ordered was coming from China. I aint about that RAW life :smh:

Last edited:
Ouch, man. The Moto X, because of the screen/design, seems to crack the screen when it's dropped. I've seen that mentioned a lot on reddit that the screen is really easy to break.

It's why I never go naked.. it looks and feels better, but I don't take that chance.

I purchased mine through the Motorola site and also bought the Moto X Care (Accident Coverage) for an extra $79.99 just in case this were to happen to me.

Not sure how it works for phones bought outside the Motorola site but they give you 30 days after buying the phone to decide if you want the additional coverage.

https://www.motorola.com/us/moto-care.html

Sucks to hear about your moto x :smh:

6.0 runs so good on my N5, very snappy and responsive. Battery feels like it did with KitKat.

Wonder when more 6P's will come back in stock to order. I mean they were already on a backorder, not sure how they sold out

Wonder when more 6P's will come back in stock to order. I mean they were already on a backorder, not sure how they sold out
I'm wondering that too. Really wanted to get it from google to get the $50 credit. But if they're not going to get any before the promo ends on the 25th no point in waiting. Really hesitant about ordering from huawei though.

Just found out about this 9to5 website, pretty cool.

http://9to5google.com/2015/10/09/oneplus-rumored-x-budget-handset-leaks-real-photo/

OnePlus’ rumored ‘X’ budget handset leaks again, this time pictured by the FCC

OnePlus has a budget handset on the way, and just this morning, Pete Lau, the company’s co-founder, came out on Weibo to tease the device. We don’t know much about the phone yet, but we do know that OnePlus has an announcement to make in India on October 12th. We’ll probably see the company’s third phone announced at this event, and if these FCC images are to be believed as credible, we might now have our first look at the device in the flesh…

The above image (via PhoneScoop) clearly shows a device with OnePlus branding on the back, and a build that’s smaller than the company’s two flagship phones. As you can see there are also a couple of speaker/microphone grills along the bottom, antenna breaks in what is assumably an aluminum build, and what looks to be a USB Type-C port. The FCC documents suggests that the device has a 1.9GHz processor as well as LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi, and FM radios.

We’ll see what the company comes out with on the 12th, but if all the leaks and rumors are anything to go by, it looks like the company is ready to announce a smaller “mini” handset that’s priced for the Indian market. A couple of months ago, OnePlus CEO Carl Pei said that a third OnePlus phone would be out before the end of the year. That said, his comments seemed to suggest that the new handset and the OnePlus 2 were somewhat equally capable. “It’s going to be amazing,” he said.

Also OPO2 will be available for sale for 1 hour to the public. Oct 12 from 12-1pm PST.

http://9to5google.com/2015/10/09/oneplus-2-open-sales/

Last edited:
finally got a g4. was deciding between this and the 6p but ebay sent me a targeted coupon for $20 off cellphones this past weekend and used it.

looks like the phone I got was through insurance or something because the stickers were still there and other than the box being unsealed everything else was still wrapped up.

came with a clear case, couple of backs one is leather i think and an extra battery and charger all for $355 :pimp:

finally got a g4. was deciding between this and the 6p but ebay sent me a targeted coupon for $20 off cellphones this past weekend and used it.

looks like the phone I got was through insurance or something because the stickers were still there and other than the box being unsealed everything else was still wrapped up.

came with a clear case, couple of backs one is leather i think and an extra battery and charger all for $355 :pimp:

That's dope man. I picked up the G4 in July for about 410, the unlocked international variant. For that price you can't beat it. You're getting one of the best cameras, removable battery, and an SD card slot at a steal of a price. Only downside to me is LG's skin and build quality, but that's mostly aesthetics.

This week me and my wife moving to Vero on from sprint for that 18gbs for 100 deal and plus my job's discount it'll be 80.

Gotta downgrade to a G2 for me to hold me down till I get that 6P and my wife is getting the G3. I'm excited to see how well this Verizon network is

Any of yall have an LG G4?
How you like it..

Any of yall have an LG G4?
How you like it..

can't really comment on it since I've just had it for a full day and I'm coming from a nexus 4 so everything seems faster to me.

first impression is the battery life is really good. I stream my library on google play music for like half my shift (around 4-5 hours) plus all the other little browsing here and there (ig and websites). I get home and have around 65% left and I do some heavy browsing since I don't wanna get up and use my desktop for another 4 hours or so. only on my desktop now since it hit 5%.

haven't messed around with anything much though. camera looks really good, but out the box everything has a yellowish hue to it

Back
Top Bottom