• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The voice recognition on my bluetooth headset is the absolute worst. I cursed her out so bad because I know she messes stuff up on purpose.

"Call Valencia"

***Call Beth Quick?****

"No, Call Valencia"

***Open Calculator Widget****

"No, Call Valencia"

***Call Arthur at work?***

"*&^%$ stop playing with me"

Once you guys hit that iMessage and consistent camera amongst a few other things it's a wrap
laugh.gif

I ain't gonna front, this 6+ boring than a mug, but it is the best all-around cell phone you can buy.
Won't even front, my next phone might be an iPhone 6s
Add me to this list too 
mean.gif
.  I love my 6 edge(atleast the Camera and the looks), but after dealing with the inconsistent performance, I might need to rock with something that "Just Works" for a lil while .  I would just go back to my M8 but the S6 camera has spoiled me 
mean.gif

How do you have a phone with over 3 gigs of RAM with only 7-800mb available for use?

15 cores, snapdragon 1000, and still lag with overheating smh.

Sammy shot themselves in the foot with the bs they're droppin. Id actually stay if they'd keep the sd,and had a 4kmah battery. :smh:

How do you have a phone with over 3 gigs of RAM with only 7-800mb available for use?

Sammy shot themselves in the foot with the bs they're droppin. Id actually stay if they'd keep the sd,and had a 4kmah battery. :smh:

Unused ram = wasted ram.

Sammy shot themselves in the foot with the bs they're droppin. Id actually stay if they'd keep the sd,and had a 4kmah battery.
mean.gif
Unused ram = wasted ram.
came here to say the same thing.

No need to bash if you feel like switching 
laugh.gif
 Sammys problems been there since the beginning of time.. most who buy it know what they're getting into. Especially folks in this thread know this 
laugh.gif

I'll likely cop the new iPhone like I have the last few years.. I'll continue to switch back and forth between both OS. I'm patiently waiting for WP to get their app store game up so I can have add that when I get bored.

I try an iPhone every year for about a week. I always go back to Android.

carver carver , you know damn well you are buying that new LG Nexus 5 when it drops. (you're the other huge Nexus 5 fan, right?)

I'm patiently waiting for WP to get their app store game up so I can have add that when I get bored.

:rofl:

I'd bet that you'll see a phone with Windows 10 on it before you see the WP App Store get up to par

I read something about W10 phones being able to run Android APKs natively, but I'm not 100%. Should be easy enough for app devs to port their stuff over.

:lol: one day their app store will go from trash to acceptable.

Yeah lobo the Nexus 5 was one of my favorite phones. I haven't really been in the loop had no idea they were dropping another nexus 5. If they improve camera/battery and lower the power button slightly :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]Just copped the Asus Zenpad 8 S to be the tablet for my DJI Inspire 1 Drone. Has the same resolution screen as the iPad mini 2, with front facing stereo speakers, 64bit Intel Atom processor, 2GB or Ram, 32 GB of storage, and Lollipop...for only $200[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Just copped the Asus Zenpad 8 S to be the tablet for my DJI Inspire 1 Drone. Has the same resolution screen as the iPad mini 2, with front facing stereo speakers, 64bit Intel Atom processor, 2GB or Ram, 32 GB of storage, and Lollipop...for only $200[/COLOR]

Oop on that price?

Last edited:
Oop on that price?

[COLOR=#red]At Best Buy of all places. They tried to charge me $230 for it, but I noted how the tag still said $199 so they honored it. I wasn't even expecting to buy from Best Buy because there's a Frys right down the street from it. This is the best all-around Android Tablet deal out right now.[/COLOR]

Until I can get a missed Spotify app on iPhone I will stuck with Android.

:smh: @ EWD, I hope he was trolling with that text sequence

Wait there's no spotify app for iPhone?!

I meant to say modded*, a fellow NTer hooked it up a couple months ago. Let's me play any song I want with limited ads for free. I've gotten too used to free Spotify, if I get an iPhone I'll have to pay for it :smh:

I meant to say modded*, a fellow NTer hooked it up a couple months ago. Let's me play any song I want with limited ads for free. I've gotten too used to free Spotify, if I get an iPhone I'll have to pay for it :smh:

My girl was crushed when she couldn't use that spotify apk anymore :lol:

My girl was crushed when she couldn't use that spotify apk anymore :lol:

If it weren't for unlimited ATT data that I have I wouldn't pay for Spotify. Need to sign up for that student discount.

[COLOR=#red]Build quality is awesome! Screen is gorgeous, buttery smooth and fast Lollipop. True 64Bit Quadcore Intel Processor, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, 100GB of Google Drive for free. Super thin, thin bezel. Front facing stereo speakers. Best value for $200 and it's not even close

And to think I was gonna spend almost $300 for a lesser specced Samsung Tablet. Goodbye Samsung. Y'all head got too big (Pause) :lol:

Nice looking tablet.

I've been tempted to scoop one here and there when I see a deal. In my mind I'm still content and happy with my Chromebook as my go-to computer/screen/whatever while chilling on the couch. I always wonder how much I'd use a tablet.

Nice looking tablet.

I've been tempted to scoop one here and there when I see a deal. In my mind I'm still content and happy with my Chromebook as my go-to computer/screen/whatever while chilling on the couch. I always wonder how much I'd use a tablet.

I use mine primarily for school (textbook replacement) and trips.

Sometimes I'll use it to cast Netflix and stuff.

Oh and browsing while on the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom