• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is road sms??
EDIT****

NVM.....just saw it on youtube.  thats pretty cool....but i dont text that much to where i have to walk and text.

what is road sms??
EDIT****

NVM.....just saw it on youtube.  thats pretty cool....but i dont text that much to where i have to walk and text.

It needs portrait mode, voice input. When in landscape mode sometimes (most of the time) my fingers block the camera.

It needs portrait mode, voice input. When in landscape mode sometimes (most of the time) my fingers block the camera.

You guys need to download this app called Retro Camera...here's some pics I took using the different cameras modes

qp3ryo.jpg

30m9top.jpg

fypfms.jpg

You guys need to download this app called Retro Camera...here's some pics I took using the different cameras modes

qp3ryo.jpg

30m9top.jpg

fypfms.jpg

Originally Posted by 18th letter

qp3ryo.jpg

30m9top.jpg

fypfms.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been on this the last few weeks also.....Lovin it

Originally Posted by 18th letter

qp3ryo.jpg

30m9top.jpg

fypfms.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been on this the last few weeks also.....Lovin it

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by CJ003

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

AT&T really isn't an option they have a couple lower end android phones coming out soon 

Incredible is better than the Droid X

Incredible is not better. Explain how.

The oMAP processor in the Motorola Droids are better than the snapdragons in HTC 's. What it come down to is whether you prefer sense UI or motoblur. If the Droid x didn't have blur and was vanilla OS like the original droid, it would be the ultimate device.

Truth@the first 2 points. I prefer my X to my wife's Droid1. Don't get it wrong that too is a great device, but that new OMAP is lightning.

I had the Inc on release day, used it til the Droid X came out. It was a great phone, but the battery life was kinda lacking on it. I enjoyed Sense (much better than WinMo) and I only had the Motoblur light on the X for a week or two until I found out about Launcher Pro. Now with the 2.2 update that leaked on friday the X's battery life has been that much better(even before it was a bit better than the Inc.)

Supposed to be a dual-core 1+Ghz phone out by years end....Not sure if I really believe that or not, but it sounds nice.  That would rival what they just released on a netbook with the Intel Atom 550.
eek.gif

AT&T will have that variation on the Galaxy S coming soon, which will be their high end Android device. Processor on that guy is supposed to be sweet as well. Only thing I don't care for is that it's a Sammy, but maybe they have improved since the Omnia.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by CJ003

im looking to get reid of my iPhone and get an Android. the iPhone 4's reception is just pathetic. I'm thinking of getting the Droid X. im looking to go w/ Att&T or Verizon. is there a droid that is coming out that is better than the Droid X in the next month or two. i can wait if something is.

AT&T really isn't an option they have a couple lower end android phones coming out soon 

Incredible is better than the Droid X

Incredible is not better. Explain how.

The oMAP processor in the Motorola Droids are better than the snapdragons in HTC 's. What it come down to is whether you prefer sense UI or motoblur. If the Droid x didn't have blur and was vanilla OS like the original droid, it would be the ultimate device.

Truth@the first 2 points. I prefer my X to my wife's Droid1. Don't get it wrong that too is a great device, but that new OMAP is lightning.

I had the Inc on release day, used it til the Droid X came out. It was a great phone, but the battery life was kinda lacking on it. I enjoyed Sense (much better than WinMo) and I only had the Motoblur light on the X for a week or two until I found out about Launcher Pro. Now with the 2.2 update that leaked on friday the X's battery life has been that much better(even before it was a bit better than the Inc.)

Supposed to be a dual-core 1+Ghz phone out by years end....Not sure if I really believe that or not, but it sounds nice.  That would rival what they just released on a netbook with the Intel Atom 550.
eek.gif

AT&T will have that variation on the Galaxy S coming soon, which will be their high end Android device. Processor on that guy is supposed to be sweet as well. Only thing I don't care for is that it's a Sammy, but maybe they have improved since the Omnia.

So as a T-Mobile user anxious to get a new phone (been stuck with the G1), should I just wait for the G2? Or should I go with the Vibrant?
I was actually planning to get the Bold 9700 this whole time until I messed with my friend's Galaxy and it had me interested.

So as a T-Mobile user anxious to get a new phone (been stuck with the G1), should I just wait for the G2? Or should I go with the Vibrant?
I was actually planning to get the Bold 9700 this whole time until I messed with my friend's Galaxy and it had me interested.

Sup peeps just upgraded to a samsung vibrant. So far getting use to but loving it so much

Sup peeps just upgraded to a samsung vibrant. So far getting use to but loving it so much

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

do not get the 9700.  i have one now after the g1.  i HATE it.  just wait to get the g2 i'd say.  i'm gonna cop one since the computers were down when i got my 9700
pimp.gif
i got a free upgrade at upgrade price. 

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

do not get the 9700.  i have one now after the g1.  i HATE it.  just wait to get the g2 i'd say.  i'm gonna cop one since the computers were down when i got my 9700
pimp.gif
i got a free upgrade at upgrade price. 

Back
Top Bottom