Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[h1]HTC One (M9) photos leak, reveal new camera[/h1]
20 January, 2015 | Comments (137)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTC

The upcoming flagship device by HTC, dubbed presumably HTC One (M9)  or more recognizably HTC Hima, has seen the light of day. Visually very similar to the predecessor, the device is only distinguishable by a different main camera on the back.
gsmarena_001.jpg

The square cutout is to house the new 20.7MP sensor which is set to replace HTC's rather unsuccessful attempts at camera innovation. The UltraPixel concept gathered a lot of criticizm for its uninspiring good light performance and lack of 4K video recording and was replaced in the company's upper-midrange, with the flagship to follow.
gsmarena_002.jpg

The HTC Hima is reported to keep the predecessor's screen size and resolution at 5 inches and 1920x1080 pixels, contrary to most of this year's flagships, which are keen to jump on the QHD bandwagon. The Snapdragon 810 will power the device, coupled with 3GB of RAM.

All this can change, of course, upon official unveiling, which is expected to take place on March 1.
Source (in French)  | Via
Joint looks exactly like the M8

Same people praising this are the same ones hating Samsung for not changing up the "look" enough every year.

2013 Nexus 7 16 GB on Groupon $150

Thinking of trading my friend straight up....their Nexus 6 for my OPO.

Leaning towards doing the deal. They want a slightly smaller phone and I want to try out the new Nexus.

2013 Nexus 7 16 GB on Groupon $150

Thinking of trading my friend straight up....their Nexus 6 for my OPO.

Leaning towards doing the deal. They want a slightly smaller phone and I want to try out the new Nexus.
Loved my OPO and hate the inconsistent N6 battery.. but I'd probably make that trade if it were straight up
laugh.gif

Last edited:
My good friend Bamez.. if you play Hearthstone how does it run on dem 7s 
nerd.gif
 I know they just dropped it for android tablets not too long ago.

Loved my OPO and hate the inconsistent N6 battery.. but I'd probably make that trade if it were straight up
laugh.gif
That is only thing that I know I am going to be torn about. This OPO battery is nothing but the truth.
nthat.gif

As long as it is better than that Nexus 5 battery from a year ago, I will be fine. That one last year was
sick.gif

Only one way to find out.. I'd make the trade. Cause if it ends up having dew dew battery you can always sell it and buy a new OPO and still have some $$ leftover.

My good friend Bamez.. if you play Hearthstone how does it run on dem 7s 
nerd.gif
 I know they just dropped it for android tablets not too long ago.
haven't tried it yet, my girl uses her tablet for school and her farm game. 
laugh.gif
  I know my iPad mini struggling to play it though. 
ohwell.gif

That is only thing that I know I am going to be torn about. This OPO battery is nothing but the truth. :nthat:

As long as it is better than that Nexus 5 battery from a year ago, I will be fine. That one last year was :x

I've had the OPO and now have a Nexus 6. I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.

i don't care, a logo on the front is corny and cheapens the look of the phone. something samsung likes to do.

the next generation of phone will have no up or down. it'll be symmetric up or down, a monolithic slab. you pick it out of your pocket and it'll automatically orient to your position. symmetric button on each side, a pair of speakers up and down. only the camera won't be symmetric.

the nexus 6 is almost there in this regard.

Last edited:
G3 has a logo on the front, S5, Z3, M7, M8, Note 4, etc. Even the ASUS you guys are looking at.  Sorry, but the brands are still doing it.  But see, that's where the power of choice comes in.  If a logo is that bad, cop a Nexus 6, Moto X, iPhone, and prosper lol.  All very capable devices.  No one is forcing anyone to to cop a device with a logo on the front lol.  And if you are waiting on the "perfect" device, tailored exactly how you personally want it, build it yourself or keep waiting lol.  Maybe that new google project will give you what you need lol.

Last edited:
Haven't even had my Note 4 a full 60 days and I have screen burn it :smh: . Took it to T-Mobile and they're shipping me out a new one. Hopefully it ain't refurbished.

G3 has a logo on the front, S5, Z3, M7, M8, Note 4, etc. Even the ASUS you guys are looking at.  Sorry, but the brands are still doing it.  But see, theres where the power of choice comes in.  If a logo is that bad, cop a Nexus 6, Moto X, iPhone, and prosper lol.  All very capable devices.  No one is forcing anyone to to cop a device with a logo on the front lol.  And if you are waiting on the "perfect" device, tailored exactly how you personally want it, build it yourself or keep waiting lol.  Maybe that new google project will give you what you need lol.
I have no issues with logos, just as long as it doesn't compromise screen real estate. Most of those phone have a good screen size so again, not an issue for me personally.

Anyone able to help me work out why Greenify always pops up with that "auto hibernation isn't working if this message is showing" when I open the app? It dosent auto hibernate I have to manually do it before I lock screen and I have a lock/auto hibernate shortcut that dosent work anymore either. Was fine for a few months

If they get more developers under their wing and buy into W10, I think things can change.

Agreed. They have the cloud tech capacity to really make big moves. Making their apps one app that works on all platforms is huge. No making different apps for phone,tablet and desktop anymore. Just one app that's works on everything is huge. Should entice more developer support. Especially since they can get it in more hands in 1 try.

Anyone able to help me work out why Greenify always pops up with that "auto hibernation isn't working if this message is showing" when I open the app? It dosent auto hibernate I have to manually do it before I lock screen and I have a lock/auto hibernate shortcut that dosent work anymore either. Was fine for a few months
Are you on 5.0? Cause I know that Greenify and it dont mesh well

Back
Top Bottom