• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe not what you are taking about but with the LG G3 you can have dual windows but they are limited to certain apps.

No thats it, but thats the another problem that even samsung's implementation has if i remember correctly. But at least you can, or could until lolipop, get wanam module for xposed and get it working with all apps. If google put this into the os themselves I'd assume it would have to work with all apps and one wouldn't need to risk voiding their warranty just for that, or in the case of lolipop actually have to revert back to only using it with limited apps since xposed still doesnt work (and might not ever) with lolipop.

but why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lol:

I agree though. no excuse not to have multiwindow support. rumors were that the lollipop update in January would have it but as the date gets closer to 5.1 there has been no more mention of it.

Thats pretty much how I feel, we're getting devices with 4GB of ram this year with what seems to be a lack the software to really take advantage of it from the people that make the os. They made things look prettier but where are the improvements for functionality?

And of course my opinion of disliking touchwiz would be stupid and absurd to someone in love and probably paid by sammy. But I'll end it here, if you can stomach it more power to you.

showbox is the equivalent of moviebox. XBMC is similar but it allows for live TV and PPV along with movies/shows.
Someone in here suggested TVMC and it's a pretty good app. Its basically XBMC but with all the goodies pre-installed. Thus, you do not have to find all the repos, its all done for you.

You can edit the build prop to have it work with any app

Youtube it. Real easy
so I can use all the apps in dual screen by editing the build prop? Might have to look into that.

Tvmc is powered by kodi and it's the exact same thing as installing Xbmc and then installing xbmchub wizard. Just makes it 10x easier cause you don't have to go through repos like Keko mentioned. So if you're just starting, tvmc is the way to go. I'd def recommend doing that.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who feels like the only reason to have a big screen (N4,N6 size) would be to utilize a stylus? I personally would only use a phone that size if it had done added features. Why haven't any other companies thought to use a stylus in their huge phone's? Does Samsung have a patent or something banning anyone from adding them lol?

Am I the only one who feels like the only reason to have a big screen (N4,N6 size) would be to utilize a stylus? I personally would only use a phone that size if it had done added features. Why haven't any other companies thought to use a stylus in their huge phone's? Does Samsung have a patent or something banning anyone from adding them lol?
i doubt ill use the stylus of this note 4 maybe 10% of the time i have til i upgrade whenever.

Not why i bought. Its a bonus.feature but not something that drew me to it. I was using iPhone 6+ no stylus i liked it as well. Cant speak for others though

Someone in here suggested TVMC and it's a pretty good app. Its basically XBMC but with all the goodies pre-installed. Thus, you do not have to find all the repos, its all done for you.
so I can use all the apps in dual screen by editing the build prop? Might have to look into that.

Yessir

Nope not for the stylus.

I just prefer reading and watching videos on the larger display. That is all

Those of y'all with these big *** phones, do you take them to the gym with you? Do they get in the way while you lift? Seems like a burden to carry

So if i disable all those bogus pre installed apps samsung includes will that affect anything like it keeps warning me of?

Damn apps run 24/7

only issue with big phone is when I'm in a car with a lot of people and I want to whip it out, it requires a lot of maneuvering that is difficult in tight spaces.

big phone is not for stylus. rather it is enabling -- easier to do tasks, to type, etc. I use my laptop less and less because it's gotten so comfortable to do things that would be tedious with just 5". multi window support will take things to another level.

So if i disable all those bogus pre installed apps samsung includes will that affect anything like it keeps warning me of?

Damn apps run 24/7

Touchwiz strikes again...

You're much better off rooting your phone and flashing a non-touchwiz ROM. But you should be safe disabling most of those bloatware apps. Just don't disable any of those services or system apps.

Tmobile is clutch.

Just landed in Germany, turned my phone on and had a text from tmobile saying welcome to Germany, your global coverage includes free text and data.

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Get Iottie xl phone mount for the car? Helps with multitasking. If u take phone calls with use of bluetooth

I gotta question for you guys. My brother has a galaxy mega that all of a sudden just died and it won't turn on at all. But if you leave it on the charger The phone gets warm up by the top corner of the phone. Do you think the battery is just completely dead?

Have TVMC apk installed on my phone. It shows all the add-ons but when I click on a show category it says working with a circle that keeps spinning but nothing happens after. Was thinking about using it on my phone and just casting my screen to my chrome cast

I gotta question for you guys. My brother has a galaxy mega that all of a sudden just died and it won't turn on at all. But if you leave it on the charger The phone gets warm up by the top corner of the phone. Do you think the battery is just completely dead?

If it's only the battery, it should still boot up on the charger.

Any live TV streaming addons that let you stream in HD ? The free version of ustvnow is what I have and it's limited to a few channels and they aren't HD

Been awhile but why are cats talking about multi windows?

My note 2 had this feature like 2 years ago. And yea the G3 i know can do it too.

Or am i missing something?

Back
Top Bottom