• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That feeling when you drop it on cement and it doesn't bounce but lands face down and sticks instead?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
doesn't even slide or nothing you minus whale just leave it there homie
This is exacty how my N5 broke. It just laid there and died on contact. I knew soon as I looked down my screen was in shambles

My HDX was a dramatic crisis, it fell, hit our tiled floor, and slid. You could hear the glass from the screen scrape and break off as it slid that 3-4 feet

Nah I got an actual box.. Peep the cable cutters thread. Or Google Asus chromebox openelec and you're good. I hardly watch movies on my phone I need to be on my couch or bed for that.

PMatic I know those feels brother. Dropped my OPO getting out of the car :smh:. Wasn't even hard and I've dropped it a **** load in the house. But that concrete got it.. Thought it was cool too cause I didn't notice it right away.. The top half of the screen of mine works but the most important bottom half does not.

Man getting the repositories and add ons is not simple as heck :lol:

Any good sports channels on here? I got ESPN 3 to work but id like other live channels

To start out just add the fusion repo then install the xbmchub wizard.. it will give you basically everything you need.

No more sportsdevil it's now digitele sports or some **** like that.. watching the national championship as we speak.. download it and add it to a usb memory stick and install it from there.

Last edited:
I see android removed the x for closing play music from the notification shade, you gotta pause the music first, kinda annoying but I'll get over it.

can someone hook me up with a Pandora one apk :nerd:

Son, how are you going to ask for illegal **** on a forum? :lol:

I just looked it up and Pandora One uses the saMe app as the regular one it seems, it's just a different level of account.

Last edited:
To start out just add the fusion repo then install the xbmchub wizard.. it will give you basically everything you need.

No more sportsdevil it's now digitele sports or some **** like that.. watching the national championship as we speak.. download it and add it to a usb memory stick and install it from there.

I have fusion, xfinity and superrepo installed on my laptop. If I can get this to work well I'll buy a box and cut the cable for good

Been getting 5 hours sot on my note 4

Just got it so it should get better. But it's loads better than the g3 I had. Just put on pixel battery saver too

Lets see how this works

I don't have anything to compare it to because as soon as I got my Moto X, the Lollipop update was waiting... but I love it so far.

Overall I like Material Design.. Maybe not a fan of all the white and lighter elements, but it does look nice.

I'm coming from a Galaxy Nexus, so ANY new phone would have great battery life to me :lol: but I'm satisfied getting 4-4.5 hours of screen on time...especially considering how small the battery is. Hopefully it improves a bit with some updates.

Last edited:
Google finally made the voice search feature so that you can activate from any screen, even if the phone is off. Females love it when I do a voice command in the whip :pimp: about time Google.

Google finally made the voice search feature so that you can activate from any screen, even if the phone is off. Females love it when I do a voice command in the whip :pimp: about time Google.

Wait...I've been able to do this with my stock N5 since like 3 months ago.....

[COLOR=#red]To the NTer with the Galaxy Note Edge. Can you provide an NT exclusive review please? Doesn't have to be too extensive.[/COLOR]

Overall I like Material Design.. Maybe not a fan of all the white and lighter elements, but it does look nice.

This is my biggest dislike towards Material Design and newer versions of Android in general. I loved the black base that ICS had for most things. I don't mind the injection of more color, but I wish there was an objection to make everything white; black.

Replaced my Nokia 920 with my brother's Nexus 5 as a temp phone.  Man I've missed android.  WP is not gonna cut it.  Can't even cast on a windows.  There's zero, ziltch, zizzaromi, zamboni google support, the YouTube app is a shortcut to the webpage.  
sick.gif

Nexus 5 feels like a toy phone, thing just feels cheap, even the screen feels like plastic.

Replaced my Nokia 920 with my brother's Nexus 5 as a temp phone.  Man I've missed android.  WP is not gonna cut it.  Can't even cast on a windows.  There's zero, ziltch, zizzaromi, zamboni google support, the YouTube app is a shortcut to the webpage.  :x  

Nexus 5 feels like a toy phone, thing just feels cheap, even the screen feels like plastic.
You complain too much.

[h1]HTC One (M8) unlocked and Dev edition now getting Lollipop [/h1]
13 January, 2015 | Comments (2)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidFirmware update

Following the HTC One (M8) Google Play Edition, which received its tasty Lollipop treat last month, two more iterations of the company's flagship smartphone from last year are now in the process of getting the software update. These are the One (M8)  Developer Edition, as well as those units that were sold unlocked, sans carrier contract.

The update will come to them over-the-air, as is customary. And as always, it may take a few days for it to make it to all devices out there, since such rollouts are usually staggered.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Nevertheless, this is good news for owners of the HTC One (M8) in these two flavors. Naturally, the carrier-customized models should follow in getting Android 5.0 Lollipop, but when that happens is probably up to each carrier from this point on. HTC has received "TA" (which stands for technical acceptance) for the update from Google, but for carrier versions those companies need to approve it too.

If you have an unlocked or Dev version One (M8), then make sure you check for updates - you might get a nice surprise. After applying the Lollipop update, you'll be running build 4.16.1540.8. The download is around 580MB in size.

Source  | Via

Back
Top Bottom