• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 days in with the Nexus 6. No issues with size. Can do most things with one hand. Don't even notice it in my pocket. I imagine most phones will be 5.5-6" next year.

Battery: I'm getting ~4 hours OST over 24 hours with everything on (google now, full location reporting, fit, full sync, etc.). Others seem to be getting 6+ hours OST, so it may be that my LTE signal is poor. But I haven't had a real issue with needing more battery, especially with the quick charge.

Camera is the one thing I haven't really played with.

suited up the note 4 with a spigen slim armor and on the back of the, the steelie button for car mounting. I like the spigen neo hybrid, but I want a case with a kickstand, and plus I get accessories at the bare minimum since I work for vzw.

Im not sure why or how but this showbox plus avia has turned to ****.

Slow to start the stream then when it gets going it's always pausing randomly not like before that it load and kept going and it randomly quits at time. It's unusable.

Last edited:
Im not sure why or how but this showbox plus avia has turned to ****.

Slow to start the stream then when it gets going it's always pausing randomly not like before that it load and kept going and it randomly quits at time. It's unusable.

Have you tried LocalCast before? Avia works fine for me but LocalCast might work better for you

Nexus 4 was having touchscreen issues...Google is sending me another one even though the warranty has expired. Google FTW.

Back
Top Bottom