• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its trash anyway.........Dudes had a full charge and something in the android system took it down to 50% within an hour..

They dont even have a changelog to show what they did yet
EDIT* Yea....he meant RC2

Its trash anyway.........Dudes had a full charge and something in the android system took it down to 50% within an hour..

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yeah I flashed it last night just to have a cm rom on nandroid...I didn't care for it but I'm just waiting on the 4g

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Yeah I flashed it last night just to have a cm rom on nandroid...I didn't care for it but I'm just waiting on the 4g

I've been wondering when Galaxy S devices would get 2.2 but I just got a Froyo ROM. Its good but the battery life is eh

I've been wondering when Galaxy S devices would get 2.2 but I just got a Froyo ROM. Its good but the battery life is eh

I put AXURA 2.2 rom on my Captivate and WOW THIS IS AMAZING
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just hopped on the android bandwagon, picked up a mytouch 4g. I was thinking about hd7 but I thought that the android offered more than windows phone 7 although the UI on the HD7 is so much better looking. What are some good free apps and what can I do to make my phone more beasty? Thanks

Just hopped on the android bandwagon, picked up a mytouch 4g. I was thinking about hd7 but I thought that the android offered more than windows phone 7 although the UI on the HD7 is so much better looking. What are some good free apps and what can I do to make my phone more beasty? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom