• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What does the Google now launcher do that's different? And how do you delete multiple emails with the new Gmail?

you don't even have to long press. just press the letter icon circle thing of the email and the garbage can will appear

That sucks I wanna delete like 100 emails.. So I have to press every one? Yahoo has the 1 click to check everything then delete

Dynamic Kat 1.2 ROM on the Note 4

RIDICULOUS
Damb!
Code:
Android Engineering is aware of an issue affecting Nexus 5 users running Android 5.0 which causes significant "Miscellaneous" battery usage while WiFi is enabled. This appears to be caused by an abnormally high number of IRQ wakeup events.We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Maybe this is why my N5 battery was super dookie.. I'll have to give it another shot down the line.

I'm sold on the Note 4 , will be picking mine up next Friday. Will root and throw that ROM on that joint as soon as i get home from work

Anybody know where I can pick one up in the city today ? Went to 3 stores in the Bronx and called a few more they're all sold out

Dynamic Kat 1.2 ROM on the Note 4

RIDICULOUS
Damb!

Code:
Android Engineering is aware of an issue affecting Nexus 5 users running Android 5.0 which causes significant "Miscellaneous" battery usage while WiFi is enabled. This appears to be caused by an abnormally high number of IRQ wakeup events.

We are continuing to investigate this issue.

Maybe this is why my N5 battery was super dookie.. I'll have to give it another shot down the line.

It's been reported as fixed already. Hopefully we'll see Lollipops for all soon...

Got an update notification on my G3 today. Thought it was L...turned out to be some camera update that i don't even notice. :smh:

Thought something was going to happen to my phone since it's rooted but nothing happened! :D

Looks like i got some more. PM and I will hand them out till its gone. @oookillem I just sent yours. hopefully you got it.
I did get it. Thank you for the swiftness! 
nthat.gif

As soon as I get some the first people to message me will get the invites!

Motorola has the Nexus 6 on their site for anyone still looking for one. Mine still hasn't shipped. Who knows when it will!

Back
Top Bottom