Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you try gmail 5.0?

Lack of animations in gmail make it feel like crap compared to Inbox.

Last edited:
They both got their pros and cons.

Note utilizes their screen size better than anyone else IMG because they have real actual multitasking. Now if you don't use or plan to use it then it's irrelevant, but it's something only it can do straight out the box.. Plus the s-pen capabilities.. Again it's only if you use it does it provide a benefit.

However, the Nexus is just as good in every category but doesn't come with multi window multitasking and spen capabilities.. But it's a nexus and you'll be able to get multi window on that **** if you rom it and that should always be easy on a nexus with the big support it gets everywhere. You'll get the always snappy vanilla android and get the first major updates like lollipop right out the gate. And also it's the cheaper phone of the two.

In the end, for me personally.. if I had to choose I'd have a hard time passing up the Nexus.

Last edited:
Did you try gmail 5.0?

Just downloaded gmail 5.0. It's more visually appealing than the old gmail but still lacks the features and freshness of Inbox. I'll keep switching back and forth between them until one emerges as clearly better, which I'm guessing will be Inbox.

Its simple. do you want to go around looking like a dumbasz carrying and talking on a 6 inch phone the size of my tablet (nexus 6) or  not (note 4)
seemsb to me that you go around caring what others think. Not a good trait.. Smh .. You continue to make ignorant threads our reply and the majority think you are a .... But you still continue... So?

really having a hard time deciding between the Nexus 6 and Note 4

Its simple. do you want to go around looking like a dumbasz carrying and talking on a 6 inch phone the size of my tablet (nexus 6) or  not (note 4)
It's simple to me: Do you want to look like an idiot carrying and talking on a device running touchjiz or not?

Note 4: 153.5 x 78.6 mm, 5.7" screen
Nexus 6: 159.3 x 83 mm, 5.96" screen

it's a 5% difference in height and width. They're practically the same size.

Last edited:
Did you try gmail 5.0?

Just downloaded gmail 5.0. It's more visually appealing than the old gmail but still lacks the features and freshness of Inbox. I'll keep switching back and forth between them until one emerges as clearly better, which I'm guessing will be Inbox.

Still gotta try both. The current gmail app gets the job done pretty well, but the IMAP email app sucks

Word. Someone hit me with the Inbox invite 
tired.gif

That happens to me on my ipad and iphone when I use them. Hasn't happened on my OPO :nerd:

*knock on wood*

Back
Top Bottom