• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah... I'll go ahead and wait til I see it in person at ATT.. buy it there.

When is the guys who got a preorder shipping? Is it after you can just go in and buy it it in stores?

No way google sold out of 700 phone.
via androidpolice... "At least it's available for some people - there appears to be a staggered rollout, and a lot of early buyers are seeing "out of inventory" pages for the 32GB version and "coming soon" for 64GB. As of 12:25 Central, a handful of people report they've been able to order the 32GB model."

i think ur right man.... i srsly doubt its sold out

Last edited:
People are saying that it sold out instantly. Like, people were sittig by there hitting refresh and it should out between refreshes hahaha

Nexus 5 was a great deal. Nexus 6 is not.

The phone will not be hard to find.

Google Play might have limited inventory because the phone will be sold by all carriers and on Motorola's site.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that 6 month free Google All Access deal works when buying from places other than Google.

right... get it installed and do that command. Thats what permanently fixed it for me. 

I think it was traced back to something in 1 of the CM updates. i'll dig a bit more for you when i get a minute.
its cool... I kew how to fix it... I just didn't want to go throuhh all lat. Lol

You know the quickest way to flash twrp?

Getting furious right now... I pay for Google Access and I can't get Taylor Swifts new album... But I get the option to buy it

Album has been out since Monday too... Idk whats going on
Bish doesnt want her album on streaming sites anymore. Blames them for her dwindling record sales. It's not on Spotify either. 

It'll most likely be on there eventually though. Maybe a month from now....

right... get it installed and do that command. Thats what permanently fixed it for me. 

I think it was traced back to something in 1 of the CM updates. i'll dig a bit more for you when i get a minute.
its cool... I kew how to fix it... I just didn't want to go throuhh all lat. Lol

If ur already rooted, grab flashify from the playstore, its pretty easy to use.

If ur unlocked n rooted, get the toolkit and just use that to unlock, root, and install the recovery

Yeah... I'll go ahead and wait til I see it in person at ATT.. buy it there.

When is the guys who got a preorder shipping? Is it after you can just go in and buy it it in stores?

I got one. The shipping says the 21st of November. That won't be the date though. Google always does that with their shipping estimates. With the 5 they had 3-4 week shipping and then you got a shipping notification two days later.

Android L devs must have sidepieces. Only explanation for guest log-in and screen pinning. 
laugh.gif

Appreciate it though...
nerd.gif

Fastboot.

God, new PA website is gorgeous.

http://aospa.co/

Back
Top Bottom