• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've own both, for phones/tablets I rather have Android and laptops give me a Mac. Both have pros and cons, not jealous here on bit.

Hey guys, so I just found out today that I'm getting a work phone since I travel a lot. Their plans are on T-Mobile and I'm considering getting an Android. Any advice on what to look at?

BTW, I plan on keeping my personal phone and line active because who knows how long I will stay with the company and it's an iPhone if that makes any difference. I figured I would get an Android for the work phone just to change it up a bit!

:lol:

Hey guys, so I just found out today that I'm getting a work phone since I travel a lot. Their plans are on T-Mobile and I'm considering getting an Android. Any advice on what to look at?

BTW, I plan on keeping my personal phone and line active because who knows how long I will stay with the company and it's an iPhone if that makes any difference. I figured I would get an Android for the work phone just to change it up a bit!
Depends on what do you want out of a phone? Phablet?

Not really looking for a phablet as I need something more mobile to travel and work with one-handed when possible. Would like a great camera, crisp display, snappy OS with minimal bloatware...those type of things.

That Alex dude was in the iPhone thread talking about how the bend test video for the iPhone was probably fake and the phone could have been bent by a "much greater force" off camera. 
roll.gif

My god bro, give it up! Apple ******* sucks. They took 3 years to copy the note and failed miserably. Although the Apple stans will tell us that they "did it right" which is why it took so long. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i just learned how to add my own ringtone to my iphone 6 with IOS8.. OMG lol. i thought apple was suppose to be easy?

they had me using itunes, making a duplicate of the file that my ringtone is, renaming it, deleting from itunes, WOW!

im finding ios8 more and more annoying the more i use it.

well let me change that. apple makes things more difficult for stuff they dont want you to do, but stuff they do. its koo

Not really looking for a phablet as I need something more mobile to travel and work with one-handed when possible. Would like a great camera, crisp display, snappy OS with minimal bloatware...those type of things.

I think the LG G3 or S5 is your best bet. Hard to avoid the skinning without a Google Play edition phone.

I'd wait for the Nexus 6/X announcement though.

I think the LG G3 or S5 is your best bet. Hard to avoid the skinning without a Google Play edition phone.

I'd wait for the Nexus 6/X announcement though.

Thanks for the recommendations! Looks like the S5 has better reviews and is more mainstream. Is the HTC One M8 any good? I hear it is but the camera is hit or miss?

Thanks for the recommendations! Looks like the S5 has better reviews and is more mainstream. Is the HTC One M8 any good? I hear it is but the camera is hit or miss?

Many in here myself included favor the m8 over the s5 or g3

Yes the camera is lack luster in comparison. Yes it ia faster than the others and least complaints of lag it feels like

[COLOR=#red]S5 is better all-around plus you get a removable battery to boot. Fact for fact S5>[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Many in here myself included favor the m8 over the s5 or g3

Yes the camera is lack luster in comparison. Yes it ia faster than the others and least complaints of lag it feels like

Dude listed "great camera" as the first prerequisite. That's why I didn't mention the M8.

I've had a iPhone 5S and HTC One before I bought my Galaxy S5. S5 is hands down the best overall phone I've had. Functionality of Android, camera quality of the iPhone (the only thing I missed about it after I switched to my HTC), and excellent battery life. iPhones and HTCs are better looking, that's about it. And the GS5 isn't even ugly or cheap in person; pictures online make it look a lot worse. This is coming from a person who didn't like the GS4 at all

HTC cameras are complete garbage compared to Samsung and iPhone. Sorry, those fancy words used to describe the camera mean nothing when the picture quality is @#$@ in comparison. I loved my HTC One but whenever I went out, my non-close up pictures would come out so horrible that I'd always have to request my friends to send pictures from the night to my phone

Last edited:

I have a m8 and my girl has an s5

Build fact I like the m8 because of the metal but the s5's soft touch back is nice

I like her screen size better, the m8 is taller because of the speakers but has a very slightly smaller screen

My battery life and been crappy lately and hers is doing great, mine also gets hot buy that's because of the metal

Touch wiz has cool features but is slower than sense and imo ugly

S5 removalable batter is nice

S5 has a way better rear camera but I think the front cam 9n the m8 is better

M8 has way better speakers

Both are great phones

I have a m8 and my girl has an s5

Build fact I like the m8 because of the metal but the s5's soft touch back is nice

I like her screen size better, the m8 is taller because of the speakers but has a very slightly smaller screen

My battery life and been crappy lately and hers is doing great, mine also gets hot buy that's because of the metal

Touch wiz has cool features but is slower than sense and imo ugly

S5 removalable batter is nice

S5 has a way better rear camera but I think the front cam 9n the m8 is better

M8 has way better speakers

Both are great phones

First thing I did after getting my S5 was download Nova launcher and an icon pack to hide Touchwiz.

I don't like the s5. I really want that note 4 doe. I got the g3 a month ago

Plus that new nexus phone. Thank based God for tmobile jump :pimp:

Anyone know if I can get an Android phone to play music via a USB cable in a 2013 Dodge Charger? Thats literally my only factor in deciding to get a Note 4 or 6 plus.

Thanks

Not apples to apples but my HTC one plays in my f150 through USB

Back
Top Bottom