Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grabbed a G watch off ebay for 100+shipping

Wanted android wear but thought the moto 360 was a let down. (want to wait for 2nd gen before dropping 300 on a paperweight)

Pretty excited.

How am i doing

Man my OPO taking forever to ship. Still says processing smh. Interested in a LG g watch as well if its that cheap. Definitely going to get the next gen moto360.

How am i doing

You should be able to hit 4hrs if you run greenify app on all apps. You tried this? Is your phone rooted? If so delete the .MLT file, its a tracking program from LG that serves absolutely no purpose but to drain the battery

You should be able to hit 4hrs if you run greenify app on all apps. You tried this? Is your phone rooted? If so delete the .MLT file, its a tracking program from LG that serves absolutely no purpose but to drain the battery

im rooted and did greenify a gang of apps.

i was just on the sky dragon rom but flashed my stock backup since push notifications werent working for some apps. i tried calling the number so i could turn the mlt off but i get an error

im rooted and did greenify a gang of apps.

i was just on the sky dragon rom but flashed my stock backup since push notifications werent working for some apps. i tried calling the number so i could turn the mlt off but i get an error

Whats skydragon rom do?

Yeh disable dosent work, download titanium backup and uninstall it from there

Via Androidpolice.com

The Information: Android Silver Is Maybe Probably Dead, Which Is Good News For Nexus Phones
We first reported on Android Silver back in April this year as an attempt by Google to premiumify Android phones with more Google branding and stock software in partnership with OEMs and US carriers. The program was supposed to launch early next year, and according to our source, would even entail custom retail booths in carrier stores, supplied and funded by Google. Google would also provide marketing assistance, customer support, and help carriers with sell-through, providing employees training on selling and teaching customers how to use Silver devices. There would be a handful of Silver devices on the market at any given time, and for the initial launch, the initiative would be limited only to the US, where carriers exert much stronger leverage against phone OEMs than probably anywhere else in the world, bar Japan and Korea.

Well, The Information says that's all probably toast. When CBO Nikesh Arora left Google, it sounds like the Silver project was put on life support pretty quickly. Arora had been pushing the effort with handset makers and carriers as part of his existing responsibilities at Google, but the Silver project that was allegedly under his management appears to have gone cold.

Silver was an attempt to more directly target Apple in the US market, one of the few market share strongholds Apple has remaining in the western world. While Android phone sales outnumber iPhones by volume, Apple still makes the vast majority of profits on US smartphone purchases, even compared to Samsung (Apple still even maintains the smartphone profit title if you're looking at the whole world, too). Android Silver would have attempted to bring Android's most premium (eg, expensive and thus profitable), desirable handsets under a single branding and software experience banner.

According to TI, even Google itself was never really fully on-board with Arora's plans, and many openly wondered what exactly this would have meant for the Nexus program. Carriers and OEMs were skeptical, too, which makes sense, particularly since US carriers have an almost psychotic obsession with differentiation for differentiation's sake when it comes to their products, and Silver would have made that differentiation much more difficult.

While TI's source doesn't specifically say Android Silver is dead, it seems like almost a given at this point - Motorola and Google are working on an apparently quite large Nexus phone codenamed Shamu, and new rumors around Android Silver seem to have dried up. Which, in all honesty, is probably a good thing for Nexus fans, as Google has to have some phone to hold up as a shining beacon of pure Android-ness.

Whats skydragon rom do?

Yeh disable dosent work, download titanium backup and uninstall it from there

it messed up my gmail notifications along with snapchat. so i just went back to stock

and i just uninstalled it. gonna reboot

it messed up my gmail notifications along with snapchat. so i just went back to stock

and i just uninstalled it. gonna reboot

yeh don't mess with roms imo. Not stable

Dunno what changed but my phone magically got it's life together. Usually would've been almost dead by now.

That's more like it bruh! Maybe the batterys gaining more "memory" after each charge...

Yeah esp since there isnt much development cause of the locked bootloader on the carriers besides tmobile

I just need an aosp rom asap

More info on how to do this on Verizon??

"Zero Lemon" Just announced they are dropping a 9000mwh Tri Cell Battery for the G3 end of the month. Im all over that! Phone wont die for 2 days flat out at the least! Good news! Wooo

Last edited:
I'm sorry this is probably a noob question but how do I "disable" apps? Titanium backup? (I'm new to the root world and the g3 was the first phone I've rooted)

Don't worry me too. Disable apps is buy dialing a code, its all in that thread. Disabling dosent work on this .MLT though it needs removal so download titanium backup and itl allow you to delete files etc. Search for .MLT and LG MLT files in titanium backup and then hit uninstall and you should get at least half hr extra battery a day maybe a lot more ppl are getting diff results. Again im new, 1 week on android but im a fast learner lol

Preciate it. Looks like I need to get the full version of titanium backup before I can start freezing/uninstalling apps. Will give it a shot when I get the full version.

Back
Top Bottom