• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I barely have anything on mine and I barely scratch 3 hrs.

I literally have everything off, and my screen is on 20% 10 hours a day and 40-50%auto the rest of the day.

Same and its bs! Haha. I love the phone but I don't get too enjoy its insane screen cos I wanna have it on throughout the entire "day" (I realise night time il have to charge regardless of phones as I use it a lot after hours

I used to be real big into rooting/ROMing/flashing etc but eventually got bored with it. Yesterday my phone randomly went into a boot loop and I didn't have CPU access. Lonng story short I failed to restore a backup and lost all my data.

My problem is I can't do anything from a PC because I can't get Developers Options to show. I was in a SlimBean 4.3 ROM. Factory Reset didn't revert me to actual stock. I know to tap the build number a bunch of times rapidly to initially enable but it still isn't an option. Any advice? CPU can't recognize the phone without USB debugging enabled.

Yeah. It's just confusing because even when I chose to refer back to stock via the settings menu I still was on SlimBean. It's not a huge inconvenience outside of the Gmail app force closng every time.

My girl wants me to grab an iPhone anyway, might finally switch teams next week & fade the 6. It'll have Swype finally so my biggest gripe is already taken care of

i don't know what some of you are doing or what kind of apps you have running on your g3s, but i'm getting solid hours on mine 

if you're only getting 2.5 hours on your g3 you're doing something wrong
I barely have anything on mine and I barely scratch 3 hrs.

I literally have everything off, and my screen is on 20% 10 hours a day and 40-50%auto the rest of the day.
Really? You only get 3hrs OST with the LG G3? You must have a lot of apps running in the background because I get a little over 3 hours with this bum *** N5 battery 
laugh.gif

Welp guys . Might make the switch 2 team iphone and come back around when the note 4 drops.
I ended up with a evo back in the day when i originally wanted an iphone 4. Been on android ever since. Time to see whats the fuss about.

Auto brightness on and slider at 30% mstly . can get till about 8pm before its dead, iPhone wouldn't make it past 12pm so I shouldn't complain really

Auto brightness on and slider at 30% mstly . can get till about 8pm before its dead, iPhone wouldn't make it past 12pm so I shouldn't complain really

What phone is this? That's horrible!

Welp guys . Might make the switch 2 team iphone and come back around when the note 4 drops.
Wait, so you're going to switch to team iPhone for like 2 weeks?
Nah im upgrading to the iphone and getting the note 4 or the s5 again through my job. (Currently have an s5)

I too wanna cop a 6 Plus and try it out. Might pre order tomorrow..

Nothing wrong with seeing what else is out there.

I have da g3 and get up to 6hrs OST. The hell y'all boys doing?

Screen on at 65%
Sync off
Data on/WiFi off (when out and about)
WiFi on/data off (when at home)
Location on battery saving for Google now.
If you have to, enable smart charging and battery saver.
Also use clean master. It really helps.

I have da g3 and get up to 6hrs OST. The hell y'all boys doing?

Screen on at 65%
Sync off
Data on/WiFi off (when out and about)
WiFi on/data off (when at home)
Location on battery saving for Google now.
If you have to, enable smart charging and battery saver.
Also use clean master. It really helps.

I have the same setup. Except I don't have location on and battery saver is on.

Tried deleting Twitter and IG to see if that would help, but still got the same results.

Kinda sucks tho because half of the features I wanna use I turn off so I can make it through the day.

Last edited:

Tried deleting Twitter and IG to see if that would help, but still got the same results.

Kinda sucks tho because half of the features I wanna use I turn off so I can make it through the day.

Possible we both have faulty battery's like the recent iPhone recall?

Your battery is borked bro

That's what I think. The standby time is excellent but as soon as I turn the screen on I can literally watch the battery drain a percent every 90 seconds-2 mins and that's on 20% brightness

I think the same but then I wonder is it just us imaging it? Just drained my batt and got 4hrs 2min OST and realized I'm just as worse off as I was with apple. The main thing I wanted out the phone, well that and screen

Last edited:
Yeah. It's just confusing because even when I chose to refer back to stock via the settings menu I still was on SlimBean. It's not a huge inconvenience outside of the Gmail app force closng every time.

My girl wants me to grab an iPhone anyway, might finally switch teams next week & fade the 6. It'll have Swype finally so my biggest gripe is already taken care of

When you revert to stock thru the menu it doesnt bring you back to stock

You need to flash the system image in recovery. Then youll be stock

I assume you have a nexus 5? Google search the nexus 5 4.4.4 image. Download it and put it in your phone somewhere

Go in recovery and just flash it. Its like flashing a new rom basically

I'm enjoying this new hangouts with google voice

I have the 30$ 100 min tmobile plan and I can actually use the phone without being scared of going over lol

So, I can us google voice now with the $30 plan if I use hangouts? This might be a game changer, love textra but I rather not go over my minutes.

I have the g3 but everything that would drain the battery is off

Wi fi is off unless im using it. Screen brightness is low. Sync is on but only cause i need to use my email and stuff

Back
Top Bottom