• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2N3VfPn.jpg

Can someone bless me with some better icons :frown:

That Nvidia Shield looks :pimp: :pimp:

I'm digging the stylus pen

Before I decide if I wanna pull the trigger, what tablets are competing with that or any future tablets I should be on the lookout?

Welp I got an invite for the OnePlus and I copped on impulse. I'm going to be coming from my nexus 4. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Will update when it comes.

Welp I got an invite for the OnePlus and I copped on impulse. I'm going to be coming from my nexus 4. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Will update when it comes.
pimp.gif
 enjoy.. mine shipped out late last night. Hope to get it saturday

What's up with the charging on the opo?

If it ain't the main base and chord, it ain't nothing ...

What's up with the charging on the opo?

If it ain't the main base and chord, it ain't nothing ...
I'm not sure what you mean by this comment, lol

I haven't even used the power adapter and cable it came with. Just using the one I was already using.

Or do you mean, does it have wireless charging?

I'm not sure what you mean by this comment, lol

I haven't even used the power adapter and cable it came with. Just using the one I was already using.

Or do you mean, does it have wireless charging?
every time I charge it on something OTHER than the original cord and base, then it takes forever or it woneem even charge...

I'll leave it on all night on a different charge on airplane mode and it will be 88 the next morning

Last edited:
every time I charge it on something OTHER than the original cord and base, then it takes forever or it woneem even charge...

I'll leave it on all night on a different charge on airplane mode and it will be 88 the next morning
Have you tried different power bricks and cables with the same results?

I have really only used the one by my bed which is a 4-port USB power adapter. Granted the one port I use is the 2.0-amp one. It could be the one you using just isn't strong enough. Even in my car, I have charged from about 30ish up to 70ish on a 40 minute commute to work when I didn't charge it overnight.

Yeah some things just ain't strong enough..like if I put my iPad on my iphones small little wall plug thing it takes foreverrrrrr..but if I use the bigger one that came with the iPad it flies. A lot of tomes its better to use what came in the box.

Last edited:
so some of the apple dudes in the other thread are complaining about gigs for storage... how much gigs do you have total?
i have 96 total... 64gigs note 3 and 32micro sd
I have 16 on my N5 but I rarely take pics with my phone, I have a DSLR that I paid too much money for to not use as much as possible, and I don't put any music on it since I still have my old 32gb iphone5 so I likely won't ever use my full memory. now I've only used about 6

@rillo561
 DONT DO IT BREH. I woke up this morning and my phone was acting super strange. System UI crashes no matter what app I opened. I went back to the stock rom, but running ElementalX as opposed to Franco Kernel so lets see what happens

Yo, thanks for the update.

128gb on your phone?!
sick.gif

Seriously, what do you guys have on your phone taking up that much space besides memes, phone vs DSLR compare pics, selfies, & IG/Vine video clips?
laugh.gif

Even if you have some music on it, there is no need to have THAT much music on it at one time. No way you listening to all that music at one time. Most of you guys on here talking about Pandora, Spotify, or Google Play Stream anyways with your grandfathered unlimited data using 40gb/month.
laugh.gif

Don't even tell me that you want it to keep 20 Blu-Ray movies on your 5-5.5" screen either. Ain't all you dudes traveling on planes/trains with that much time to devote to watching on a screen that. If that is the case, I know you got a tablet (Nexus 7, iPad, iPad Mini, Galaxy Tab, etc) that would be much more suited to watching a video on
laugh.gif

I normally rolled with 32gb, but have had a couple phones with 16gb. I got the 64gb OPO now though
happy.gif

As i said in the apple thread I actually download a lot of movies/shows to my phone... I work 12hr shifts, with no reception in my department.. I have a ipad, but I don't know how to dl anything to it, plus why lug around a ipad and my phone?.. plus recording videos and junk at 1080p and 4k eats upa lot of room.. Can i save them to a hard drive? Sure, I'm just too lazy

Throwing movies on the iPhone and stuff can be hard..they got to be like the right format. It might be easier nowadays(haven't tried recently) but them joints got to be the right format for iTunes :smh: was a hassle back then from what I remember especially if you got dem you know what type movies from you know where. Its not as easy as drag and drop on android. But like I said it may be a lot easier nowadays..I have my 5 still maybe I should try to drop a movie on there and see if its still annoying.

I backup a lot of old ROMs some of which I should delete cause they can take up 3/4gbs at a time..so record a lot of videos in the highest resolution ..haven't done 4k on the oneplus yet but I'm sure them joints are huge. Take a billion pics but they don't take up much space. I always opt for the biggest storage available.

Last edited:
Hell I'm good with my 16gb Note 3. I don't download that much to my phone besides a lil music and pics.

You definitely have a valid reason though youngtriz youngtriz

Yeah Carver, I just dl everything through ttorent on my phone.. Have no clue what to do with the ipad.. I just use it for the apps and my son beats on it

Yeah Carver, I just dl everything through ttorent on my phone.. Have no clue what to do with the ipad.. I just use it for the apps and my son beats on it
not even sure that's possible to do with the iPhone tbh..you can stream some tho or DL with jailbreak/movie box but stock you're sol

I have more than half my 96 gigs filled up. Wire in its entirety plus hella pics/vids of my daughter n random ish

Back
Top Bottom