• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[h1]Samsung announces 'merlot red' and 'rose gold' black and white Galaxy Note 3s[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Dec 02 2013 | 6:01 am  | 21 COMMENTS

[h3]'Rose gold white' Note 3 headed to China this month[/h3]
A couple of days after it quietly unveiled the new color options in Argentina, Samsung has today officially announced the arrival of the Galaxy Note 3  with "rose gold" accents in black and white, as well as a new "merlot red" model. The two rose gold versions have front and back designs similar to the existing "classic white" and "jet black" Note 3s, but with bronze accents in place of the standard silver edges. The merlot red version with silver accents sports a more traditional paint job.

The new Note 3 colors join the existing classic white and jet black with silver accents, as well as the lesser-spotted blush pink variant. Samsung says the the "rose gold white" Galaxy Note 3 will launch this month in China, with other colors to be launched "according to each market’s preference."

Update:  We've got a gallery featuring all the new Galaxy Note 3 colors after the break.

Source: Samsung

• galaxy_note_3_color_options_1.jpg
  • galaxy_note_3_color_options_2.jpg
  • galaxy_note_3_merlot_red_1.jpg
  • galaxy_note_3_merlot_red_2.jpg
  • galaxy_note_3_rose_gold_black_1.jpg
  • galaxy_note_3_rose_gold_black_2.jpg
  • galaxy_note_3_rose_gold_white_1.jpg
  • galaxy_note_3_rose_gold_white_2.jpg

My battery today is ridic 
mean.gif

Barely an 1 1/2 screen on time and I'm at 19% 
sick.gif
 I haven't even been doing anything out of the ordinary. I've actually browsed the web a hell of a lot less today on my phone cause it was draining so badly 
sick.gif

I've restarted it and even turned off data.. have no idea what is going on. Gonna have to reflash this thing tonight.

Last edited:
Im joining team android friday :D first time having an android since the G1. Im leaning towards the Note 3 on verizon. What other phones should i consider to play around with?

Im joining team android friday
happy.gif
first time having an android since the G1. Im leaning towards the Note 3 on verizon. What other phones should i consider to play around with?
If battery life is important I'd also consider the G2.

also the N3 is a ****ing gaawd damb mammoth.. make sure your hands are ready for that big biatch.

Other than that.. congrats on joining the Android team brah.

Does anyone here own either the HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Editions?

Prior to owning my Nexus 4 I always felt a 5" phone was too big, but now it feels normal to me; I'm wondering if the stock Android experience x the great hardware (13MP camera, I'm looking at you) is worth the $649 price tag.

Plus, how does it all work without the software keys that are found on the Nexus phones/tablets? I noticed that neither Google Play Edition phone has them, although the HTC's setup is more similar to what I'm used to.

went form blackberry to iphone 3gs to HTC inspire to iphone 4 to iphone 5 then back to blackberry and now im headed to that Note III...

something about that iphone that doesnt do it for me anymore...

but im concerned about my dear dear itunes and icloud...'

can i get these to function with Note III??

went form blackberry to iphone 3gs to HTC inspire to iphone 4 to iphone 5 then back to blackberry and now im headed to that Note III...

Google play music will sync ALL your iTunes music when you download the music manager app for your PC or Mac and you're Gucci.

Don't forget Remote for iTunes as well. Clutch :pimp:

Dropbox and Google music/play

Decisions, decisions.

Should I do $50 LG G2 Upgrade 

or get a Note 3 or Nexus 5?

Im scared to get an LG because of their past.

Decisions, decisions.

Should I do $50 LG G2 Upgrade 
or get a Note 3 or Nexus 5?

Im scared to get an LG because of their past.

The LG is a great phone but I would go with the Note 3. If you don't like it you could easily sell it and get almost any other phone since the resell on the Note 3 is the highest right now

Anyone looking for a wireless charger, Tylt is having a 50% off sale for Cyber Monday. They disabled their order processing so leave your email and they should get back to you with a code that you can use to get the deal later on. Can spend up to $100 and the wireless charger comes out to be $35

Back
Top Bottom