• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i kind of figured that, because i'm pretty sure she got the new customer or upgrade price.. so they will most likely block it because she didn't pay her bill which sucks because i was hoping to get it for a good price.. i'm glad ya'll helped me out , because i had no clue about that
100 is still a good deal tho
You could get that and flip it real easy.

why would it get blocked ? if she had it cut off does it get blocked or something ?
worst case find a vzw flip phone and have her activate it on that line or one of your old vzw phones you dont care about, that will free up the gs4 and you will be fair game
I just asked her if she was still gonna stay with verizon and she told me no smh.. so i guess the real reason she is selling it because she can't afford to pay the bill so she's leaving verizon

I just asked her if she was still gonna stay with verizon and she told me no smh.. so i guess the real reason she is selling it because she can't afford to pay the bill so she's leaving verizon

like I said even if she wants to screw up her credit, she will need a phone active on her line if you're gonna use the GS4. The phone that is active on the account will be the one they block, they wont block all the ESNs on the account, only the last active device. (I could be wrong but from my experience when I worked for VZW this is what happens because they suspend the account and anything active.)

You pay for apps!? :wow:

:lol: that app was only a few hours old, i can't 'get' apps until they've been on deck for a good min lol

i got my refund tho.

Naow that i got da Note3 Touchwiz on my Note2, ummm...Prolly no need to cop it, but i want dat moken troll. :rolleyes

Just realized that Some Android phones have had slow motion video recording this whole time :smh:. Thought the 5s actually broke through with something.

How do I turn off the text/cal alert that says "incoming text from..." and reads the number? It's weird because I never turned it on. This happened before for a few days. It just randomly started doing it then stopped randomly without any intervention from me, but I can't find a setting for it to keep it gone
Might have driving mode activated if it's a samsung phone. Happened to me before.

Optimus G Pro is a good phone but there is no reason to buy it over the phones coming out at this point. Unless you are getting it for dirt cheap.

You pay for apps!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
that app was only a few hours old, i can't 'get' apps until they've been on deck for a good min lol

i got my refund tho.

Naow that i got da Note3 Touchwiz on my Note2, ummm...Prolly no need to cop it, but i want dat moken troll.
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Almost ordered a note 3 right now, as much as i liked my note 2 i just dont think i can go back to a screen that big. I'm trying to convince myself that i need a new phone but this HTC One is still the fastest phone i've ever used. Almost got a LG G2 but again, i cant convice myself to get rid of this One. Maybe the Nexus 5 will push me over the edge to get a new phone.

Back
Top Bottom