• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can't wait for the Nexus 5, just hope that the play store won't run out quickly like it did with the N4 and not restock for weeks. :smh:

Opera Mini is straight :pimp:

Damn I need a release date on that Xiaomi joint

Last edited:
Price will probably be up $100 on each model compared to the N4... I hope not but I don't see why they wouldn't raise the price...

It is CDMA, but it doesn't use VZW bands.

If VZW does see the Nexus 5, it'll come with a locked bootloader, bloatware, and VZW branding.

What OS does the Samsung Note run? I am a Apple guy and I am bout to make the leap. I need more screen real estate.

It is CDMA, but it doesn't use VZW bands.

If VZW does see the Nexus 5, it'll come with a locked bootloader, bloatware, and VZW branding.

strong this..
by 2mrw Moto X will be avail on all carriers.

as for tmobile, Punit Soni VP of moto says "not long.."

so hope fully i should see it on google play store/motorola.com 2mrw. if not early next week.

didn't even know people were checking for this phone lol
\

yea my girl is dead set on this phone. she has small hands so its the perfect phone for her. i grabbed the nexus 4 but that 5 maybe be fire so i may switch lol.

Last edited:
Won't fool me again, good to hear that sprint is getting it though. However I'll go with the unlocked version sprint "service" isn't worth the money in my area.

If the CDMA version comes out then it two things

1. Verizon and Sprint have gotten their **** together and let Google do its Job o

OR

2.Google is reapting the Galaxy Nexus and just try to get it into as many hands as possible.

That battery... :smh:

Wish it could have been better...

Hope that processor knows how to work well with the battery

I'm looking to get a new phone soon. Should I wait for the Note 3 or buy the Note 2 right now? 

Tbh, there's not THAT much of a difference. The N2 is perfect for me, features-wise, so I have no need of dropping 300+ for a slightly tweaked device. The main differences are with the s pen.

Back
Top Bottom