• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The gamepad on the Epic
pimp.gif

IHeartBoost, question: I know that you can set the notification bar to hidden, but can I set the notification bar to only appear if I get a notification (IE text message, voicemail, etc.)? I really, really want to hide the notification bar and leave my home screen blank. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. Would you mind sending me the little arrow you had on your dock? I've been looking for a nice, clean one and haven't found one. Thanks!!

IHeartBoost, question: I know that you can set the notification bar to hidden, but can I set the notification bar to only appear if I get a notification (IE text message, voicemail, etc.)? I really, really want to hide the notification bar and leave my home screen blank. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. Would you mind sending me the little arrow you had on your dock? I've been looking for a nice, clean one and haven't found one. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

whats the best ROM for the EVO...or some good ones?

anyone?

Start here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=701245
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=701245Try Frost......Fresh....or cyonogen if you dont care about 4g, FM radio or hdmi.

wait so putting a rom on it wont give you 4G anymore?

No just CM6. Try flashing fresh 3.3.0.1 rom as a start..

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

whats the best ROM for the EVO...or some good ones?

anyone?

Start here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=701245
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=701245Try Frost......Fresh....or cyonogen if you dont care about 4g, FM radio or hdmi.

wait so putting a rom on it wont give you 4G anymore?

No just CM6. Try flashing fresh 3.3.0.1 rom as a start..

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What exactly is a ROM? And benefits of rooting? I'm contemplating doing this temp root for my G2.

If I was you I'll wait for cm6.1 rom for the g2 if it isn't out yet. That rom just gives you better performance and get rid of a lot of crap that is preloaded to the phone. Rooting your phone just opens your phone more than what it already is.. you wouldn't be able to flash a rom with out rooting.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

What exactly is a ROM? And benefits of rooting? I'm contemplating doing this temp root for my G2.

If I was you I'll wait for cm6.1 rom for the g2 if it isn't out yet. That rom just gives you better performance and get rid of a lot of crap that is preloaded to the phone. Rooting your phone just opens your phone more than what it already is.. you wouldn't be able to flash a rom with out rooting.

The back panel of my EVO cracked a little bit, anyone think sprint will give me another one or another phone. I have the $7 insurance too.

The back panel of my EVO cracked a little bit, anyone think sprint will give me another one or another phone. I have the $7 insurance too.

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

im running cyanogen on my evo, can ne one help me out changing my status bar to black isntead of white?

Go to settings-cyanogenmod settings-user interface-notification colors and find/check 'custom notification bar.' You can now change it to any color but be sure to reboot to take effect

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

im running cyanogen on my evo, can ne one help me out changing my status bar to black isntead of white?

Go to settings-cyanogenmod settings-user interface-notification colors and find/check 'custom notification bar.' You can now change it to any color but be sure to reboot to take effect

Back
Top Bottom