• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gotta send my Nexus 7 to Google for repair. Left it on too long without turning it off, so now when I tried to turn it on it's stuck in a loop (screen flickers).

And the haptic feedback in my GS3 is now gone. SMH.

Sad day bros.

I had to exchange my Galaxy S2 for another back in August because of a power button malfunction (Eventually started to get "stuck" and would restart randomly to the point where it wouldn't stay on for more than a minute). Now my latest one is starting to do it again :smh:

what the diff between that optimus g pro and the note 2?

1080P full hd screen, 13MP cam and a snapdragon 600 that destroys our Note 2's processor. I think those are the only differences, but there might be more.

Found a video comparison

I still dont know how to embed

Last edited:
what the diff between that optimus g pro and the note 2?
One is lg once is Samsung
All I need to know.

Another gripe with da note is when I want to press the menu key home or back I have to use my finger or a stupid gesture they need to make on screen buttons default on every device.

OptimusG Pro is nice, but even with the faster processor (which probably wouldnt even be felt as the Note 2 has nearly ZERO lag) and higher resolution, LG cant replace the function of that SPen.  The small features that Samsung baked into the Note 2 still holds it superior in my eyes.

Last edited:
OptimusG Pro is nice, but even with the faster processor (which probably wouldnt even be felt as the Note 2 has nearly ZERO lag) and higher resolution, LG cant replace the function of that SPen.  The small features that Samsung baked into the Note 2 still holds it superior in my eyes.

We dont know what features it will have so you cant really say its superior. I love my Note 2 as well but cmon man that full HD screen is gonna be nice :pimp:
The S4 or HTC One will be my next phone tho

[h2]HTC One benchmarks: off the charts[/h2]
Chris Burns, Feb 19th 2013 Discuss [57]

Rate This

http://
This week we’ve had the opportunity to have a look at the new HTC One  with not only a collection of hands-on experiences, but with processor benchmarking as well. Using the standard Quadrant Benchmark test here we’re finding that the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor is blowing up the charts, destroying the previous high-mark in the basic readout by more than double – those tiny towers on the left are what’s left of the original HTC One X, the ASUS Transformer Prim TF201 (with a Tegra 3 processor), and some lesser beings. Even compared with the Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core SoC running on the Google Nexus 4 only reaches nearly 5000 as a final score in Quadrant – the HTC One reaches 12,417!

bench-337x500.jpg

Comparing the individual markers inside the total you’ll find a CPU score of 37,304, Memory at 10,922, and I/O at a staggering 10,566. Those are massive scores, on all accounts. The Nexus 4  comes in at CPU: 10,687, Mem: 7,612, and I/O: 4,340 if you’d like to know. With the HTC One’s combination of four Krait 300 CPU cores at 1.7GHz, an Adreno 320 GPU, and a performance boost well over the Snapdragon S4 Pro, this will very likely be the most impressive smartphone processor-wise you’ll have ever experienced.

28080290_8KGMRX-28-580x326.jpeg

We’ve also had a look at Sunspider working with the standard web browser on the device. Here we get a lovely 1195.2ms as a final result, this compared with the HTC One X+ (1215.4ms) and the Samsung Galaxy S III (1082.2ms)  shows that web browsing is pretty much the same as it’s been over the past year. Then again – as above – this is not final software and anything could happen before the HTC One is released inside March, 2013. It should also be noted that the speed of the rendering on the HTC One (as well as the others here) were done at different times and under different conditions – so take it all with a bit of straw.

sunlarge-580x129.jpg

sunsmall-281x500.jpg

Also have a peek at our timeline below filled with hands-on experiences with the HTC One, complete with details from each of this device’s new features. With the HTC One, the company may well be entering a new age. One in which a single device really, truly is the hero – could it possibly be?

12,417???
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Thats insane!!!

Last edited:
probably had been asked multiple times before, but what is the best text message app? I've been using go SMS and I've been receiving double texts or I receive them late. I prefer an app that doesn't have ads. I have a galaxy s3 if that matters. thanks.

To any of you who bought the N4 when it said "ships in 2-3 weeks", how long did it really take for it to get to you?

Back
Top Bottom