** * **VOTE THE RIGHT WAY ! ! !** * **(( HOW Do I Vote ? )) Asking Never hurts . . . . .

OBAMA VOTERS Do NOT select all Democrats First . Please Choose "----->Barack Obama"<----- FIRST and then select ' ALL Democrats so he willEarn Our Votes .

Spread The Word

ALSO when you go in today To Vote There will be a Yes/No Answer ! You MUST MARK **NO** !!! and then VOTE 4 OBAMA ! DO NOT just select All Democrats! Make SureYou READ everything. You Want to Make sure he has your specific Vote!
IF you get to the Polls around closing time they CANNOT * Turn You Away as long as you are there before Closing Time For Your State.

YES. You Can Still Vote With Out a Registration card Just Have Some type of Identification .

Please DO NOT WEAR any type of Shirt /Pins/Hats Supporting Either Candidate ! You Can and Will be Turn Away.

BE SMART ALWAYS ASK FOR HELP. . .
Its Okay

And Don't Forget *FREE* Starbucks Today And other Free goodies .

Make Sure You Tune In to CNN Tonight

www.CNN.com

How won't Obama get a vote if all Democrats is selected? He's a Democrat, right? How does that work? Pure curiousity, I'm abstaining...

Well if you don't know, why spread it? Cuz I'm getting the feeling its some symbolic measure or some bull$#!+ like that. Don't take this likeI'm tryna come at ya neck or nothin, I'm just sayin 'All Democrat' worked in all elections past so...I just wanted 2 know whether it was somenew anti-Obama tactic (of which a few came out today...folk gettin phone calls tellin them their polling place was changed when it wasnt, people handing outObama paraphanalia near voting places in the hope that folk would wear it 2 vote and be turned away...)

Originally Posted by potus2028

Well if you don't know, why spread it? Cuz I'm getting the feeling its some symbolic measure or some bull$#!+ like that. Don't take this like I'm tryna come at ya neck or nothin, I'm just sayin 'All Democrat' worked in all elections past so...I just wanted 2 know whether it was some new anti-Obama tactic (of which a few came out today...folk gettin phone calls tellin them their polling place was changed when it wasnt, people handing out Obama paraphanalia near voting places in the hope that folk would wear it 2 vote and be turned away...)
depends on the the type of system they use-

the ALL boxes are usually for the other positions on the ballot....while the presidential choice is its own vote

so your supposed to pick your presidential choice THEN you can go through the other names and pick each position or just go all demo/repub

the ALL is designated for the other positions...so its not just obama...if you pick all republican mccain wont get the vote but you will have voted for all themisc republican choices on the ballot

...That's probably a ballot question specific to your state or local county.
In Bergen County,NJ we have 3 ballot questions

so that's an erroneous email(nation-wide at least)

^yeah, ours didn't have that "democrat" option, it was either barack obama or john mccain

Plez Do NOT WEAR ANY SHIRTS that has OBAMA ON IT IF SOOO FLIP IT INSIDE OUT . . . THEY WILL TURN U AWAY

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

^ thats what said also ,but there is a Yes/no when u go in there

The yes/no joint is only for NY state residents, it's about those disabled in the line of duty.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...That's probably a ballot question specific to your state or local county.
In Bergen County,NJ we have 3 ballot questions

so that's an erroneous email(nation-wide at least)

Bergen County, NJ FTW! Ridgefield pk!!

Yea that email is garbage, my ballot didnt have yes or no choices they had peoples names.

Plus the presidential nominees were the first question.

E-mail is bogus, but the OP is right...make sure you vote for the person you want. Select their names....and then their respective party.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Yea that email is garbage, my ballot didnt have yes or no choices they had peoples names.

Plus the presidential nominees were the first question.
it doesnt apply to EVERY state...and it seems like they combined a few...still all valid points-

Back
Top Bottom