Vote for my JUMPOFF!!! (Pics) More Robin pics pg7

Man, these broads are HURT. Couldn't bring myself to vote for any of them.

Originally Posted by toast1985

vanessa1.jpg

pimp.gif
28tyvk0.png

Man, these broads are HURT. Couldn't bring myself to vote for any of them.

I do think she is your wifey but her pose screams JUMPOFF but you know what they say "One mans main joint is another mans side joint"
Word no disrespect though... I'd hit it

I do think she is your wifey but her pose screams JUMPOFF but you know what they say "One mans main joint is another mans side joint"
Word no disrespect though... I'd hit it

Yall dudes act like he said this is wifey. She looks like the kind of chick I would wear out if I wasnt able to pull anything from the club. Dont let these cats get to you OP. Let them tell it they got supermodels on standby and have diamonds in they doo doo.

I still voted Vaness. She thick! 
roll.gif

Yall dudes act like he said this is wifey. She looks like the kind of chick I would wear out if I wasnt able to pull anything from the club. Dont let these cats get to you OP. Let them tell it they got supermodels on standby and have diamonds in they doo doo.

I still voted Vaness. She thick! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by Rod Strickland

Hey, she gives me 100 dollars in foods stamps a month. I need to keep that coming in
...And your proud of this becuase?
he didn't say he was proud.. 100 bucks a month for food is a lot bro i'd put in a little work to keep that coming too

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Hey, she gives me 100 dollars in foods stamps a month. I need to keep that coming in
...And your proud of this becuase?
he didn't say he was proud.. 100 bucks a month for food is a lot bro i'd put in a little work to keep that coming too

Vanessa got my vote.

Someone should photshop the second pick in with the guy in the suit who has been in pics with nii dawg and the african in the yellow suit. You know who I'm talking about lol

Vanessa got my vote.

Someone should photshop the second pick in with the guy in the suit who has been in pics with nii dawg and the african in the yellow suit. You know who I'm talking about lol

i was going to show her this thread when she came over after work. i guess i wont now.

ill let yall know who won when its over
DEAD.

i was going to show her this thread when she came over after work. i guess i wont now.

ill let yall know who won when its over
DEAD.

Back
Top Bottom