Vote: Foam Ones in Pearl White/Red/Black Colorway

i think they are fine how they are.
I regret selling mine
frown.gif

jesus wore those in he got game. i love this colorway. didnt they retro in like 2002 ? its becoming hard to find DS pairs for under 300 bucks. i need a icey sz11.

va380. all i have to say is that ur buggin. no way does these crush the clear neon foams. these look like doo doo

Anybody else recall these being in Slam as shoes PIP would wear or is my memory off?

Re-retro them as is. penny sucks.

va380. all i have to say is that ur buggin. no way does these crush the clear neon foams. these look like doo doo

Clear neon foams? HUH? ... It's just a preference ... an all blue shoe doesn't appeal to me as much as a white/black/red pair does. Penny's are a close 2nd to me.

47b7cf38b3127cceb0b95f9f432400000026108IbsWTRoxcY

Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by VA380

Clear neon foams? HUH? ... It's just a preference ... an all blue shoe doesn't appeal to me as much as a white/black/red pair does. Penny's are a close 2nd to me.

Gorgeous!

Appreciated. All of these overnight foam bammas bandwagonning on the ones like the pros haven't been THEE driving force since 02'(No flame to Neon Onesthough)
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by VA380

Gorgeous!

pssh..these CRUSH da voltage foams any day of da week...

quote:
I want to be like Jesus Shuttlesworth

----------------------

watch this movie again last night

Before they retro any more Foam Ones, Nike needs to fix the mold of the GR version to the mold of the sample version. GR mold is straight ugly...

those are one of my fav's. i pray they bring them out in the penny style with out that big nike check.

i wouldnt mind see these again if nike doesnt butcher them like everything else they basically retro. There are a few other Foamz i would like to see retroedalso. The all black w/o the check, red/black and VOLTAGES !!!!

Back
Top Bottom