VOTE ANTOINE CASON FOR THORPE AWARD

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Gunna, I see what you mean about the award now...I also see that almost all these awards are jacked up (look how Dixon's statlines are inturupted) and they don't even list Antoine's tackles! He has 69...yet they list Steltz' and he only has 3 more (72)

And why does it say Antoine Carson?

yeah steltz is a safety he should have way more tackles... and i been tryin to figure out why they cant spell his name right its not like it's hard...

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Not to hijack the thread but after I voted for your boy I looked at the RB award. Ray Rice who is
pimp.gif
has better stats then both Mike Hart and McFadden yet has the least amount of votes
indifferent.gif

espn screwed up... rice has 1659 yds and 17 tds... mcfadden has 1788yds and 15 tds, also he has 4 passing touchdowns this year... if that matters

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Thorpe award is a crock of #*+@.

Alphonso Smith from Wake Forest has had a dominant season at CB and isnt even a finalist. 8 INTs, 3 TDs, 2 of which were GAME WINNING TDs.

BOYCOTT THE THORPE AWARD

its because they make a watch list before the season and narrow the list down from there... idk why they dont add more people on...

He played one hellva game against Oregon! 2 TDs!

Acutally I read today that the punt return should have been negated by illegal blocks...

But did play very well after during the game. After Dixon went down, it was basically between him or Jonathan Stewart to take the show, and he did.

i thought this award only went to big xii defensive backs
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
You aitn lyin'.

Last yr was a joke, I dont care what Longhorn fans say, there was no better DB in the country then Reggie Nelson

Last yr was a joke, I dont care what Longhorn fans say, there was no better DB in the country then Reggie Nelson

Word....Reg got robbed last year by A. Ross.....Hell, Ross wasn't even the best CB last year......And didn't son get ROASTED against Iowa????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Word....Reg got robbed last year by A. Ross.....Hell, Ross wasn't even the best CB last year......And didn't son get ROASTED against Iowa????
laugh.gif

according to stats, hughes was the better CB with 9 INTs... ryan smith from florida had 8... there were a few better than Ross... but none of those other 2guys are better than Antoine... and i'm not saying that cuz im his cousin lol

Daymeion (Dantes) Huges is the perfect Cover 2 corner and he was a great pickup by the Colts....

Cason is good though, I'll give him that....He better get to the league and get his Chris McCalister on.....

Back
Top Bottom