VOTE ANTOINE CASON FOR THORPE AWARD

ANTOINE IS MY COUSIN AND HE'S UP FOR THE JIM THORPE AWARD FOR THE BEST DEFENSIVE BACK IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS WOULD HELP HIM/ME/MY FAM OUT WITH GETTING HIM SOME VOTES. HE PLAYS FOR ARIZONA WHICH IS A SMALL MARKET PAC-10 FOOTBALL TEAM, SO NOT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT HIM LIKE STELTZ AND SILVA... SO GO VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!!!!!!

VOTE HERE

GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to hijack the thread but after I voted for your boy I looked at the RB award. Ray Rice who is
pimp.gif
has better stats then both Mike Hart and McFadden yet has the least amount ofvotes
indifferent.gif

Cason
pimp.gif

Voted, but see he's way behind Steltz....thats wack, but Steltz has been nasty this year

Cason needs to win though

Thorpe award is a crock of #*+@.

Alphonso Smith from Wake Forest has had a dominant season at CB and isnt even a finalist. 8 INTs, 3 TDs, 2 of which were GAME WINNING TDs.

BOYCOTT THE THORPE AWARD

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Cason
pimp.gif

Voted, but see he's way behind Steltz....thats wack, but Steltz has been nasty this year

Cason needs to win though

steltz got 4 of his INTs in the 1st 2 weeks... and most of them were tips that fell in his lap... so his stats are misleading... he got OWNED in OT byarkansas coming up short on so many tackles... dude isnt that good just in the right place @ the right time

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i voted.... for Silva. ACC guys need more pub

how? BC is top 25, were top 10 for the longest... being in the spotlight like that lets them get seen more than anyone at a small market school likearizona who hasnt had a winning season for a lonnnnng time..

he got OWNED in OT by arkansas coming up short on so many tackles... dude isnt that good just in the right place @ the right time

im still not really sold on him either.... but he was injured in that game

how? BC is top 25, were top 10 for the longest... being in the spotlight like that lets them get seen more than anyone at a small market school like arizona who hasnt had a winning season for a lonnnnng time..

BC didn't get pub, Matt Ryan did. i bet most people can't name 3 people on BC besides Matt Ryan. the only ACC team that got the spotlight was VTech, for reasons not even related to their play on the football field

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

he got OWNED in OT by arkansas coming up short on so many tackles... dude isnt that good just in the right place @ the right time

im still not really sold on him either.... but he was injured in that game

he wont make it on the next level...

Originally Posted by The Wizard

the Thorpe Award goes to best college DB, not best DB with skills to translate to the pros.

thats not really what i said... i just made a pointless statement when i said he wouldnt make it in the next level...

I wrote for the UA college paper and Antoine was always the nicest dude. Real down to earth guy, cool to everyone, I'm not a huge UA football fan, but Ialways rooted for Antoine.

^^^ hes playin in Canada with the Calgary Stampeders... he had a good year too... 62 catches, 983 yds and 10 tds...

Gunna, I see what you mean about the award now...I also see that almost all these awards are jacked up (look how Dixon's statlines are inturupted) and theydon't even list Antoine's tackles! He has 69...yet they list Steltz' and he only has 3 more (72)

And why does it say Antoine Carson?

Chea!

Dude may be slow but can match up with any physical receiver. Definitely deserves it (no bias)

Back
Top Bottom