Vol. Why Does Everybody Sweat Pac?

LOL yall coming back with garbage responses..

Talking about LA swag.... hell no man this man lived in MARIN CITY CALI DAWG thats 7 hours NORTH of LA what LA swag???? Man moved there at 20 died at 25 22-25repped LA way to hard.

If anything he had a east coast swag but was west coast fakin think about it "Hostile, Aggressive, Poet, Rhyming Fast, philosophy" THATS EAST COASTRAP DAWG, west was all gangsta rap lo los six fos, pac didnt rap about that but he D rode the west hard.

Man never lived in LA till maybe the last year or 2 of his life.. yall dont understand how fake that is man.

I aint hating on no dead and better then my fave nah son BIGGIE AND PUN REPPED WHERE THEY WAS FROM EVERYDAY!

^thats the west coast blood yall sweat???? man did ballet grew up he even said it "all white kids and rich black minority's" LMAO ninja was afake gangsta rapper.�

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

^didnt even mention overrated lol yall funny.. im stating his gangsta... this is literally a duke acting go hard when really he the sweetest pop tart of em all..no +%@+
and claimin and reppin something he know nothing about and not even from.. how you gonna coast rep and %$#+ on where you from???? and be a fake blood. seriously

well you didnt say it straight up...but to me your implying it by what your saying.....

the better question is why are YOU sweattin Pac when MOST rappers fabricate about who they are and what they did
eyes.gif

^????????? ill just admit yall took L's and dead this, no reasonable responses, just tryna twist it back on me, when the questions was why do people esp.nt sweat 2pac like he was God and if anything he wasnt he was a fake gangsta....I havent heard anything.. Because you cant vouch for a swagga jacker that hoodflops... its all good im done gone

^i aint sweatin nobody... you never been to cali, so you have no idea on how people pray to him at night HE'S ALIVE etc. etc., please, Questions wasclearly all respect to him but why do peoples swat him like he God, the best, when anything he wasnt and was a fake thug and a hood flopper straight swaggerjacker... so i hear no logically responses just random "generic nt" anwser "better then your fave rapper" "this song and this song sour trippin" anwsers that NT is generic for. lol so imma dead this...

^i aint sweatin nobody... you never been to cali, so you have no idea on how people pray to him at night HE'S ALIVE etc. etc., please, Questions was clearly all respect to him but why do peoples swat him like he God, the best, when anything he wasnt and was a fake thug and a hood flopper straight swagger jacker... so i hear no logically responses just random "generic nt" anwser "better then your fave rapper" "this song and this song so ur trippin" anwsers that NT is generic for. lol so imma dead this...
You mean the same way NYC _'s do Big or Jay?

and you would be a damn fool if you believed 97% of these rappers lived what they spit
smh.gif

These never go well...like somebody wrote before, he "ascended" that of an average MC. Sure, there are quite a few MCs that just outright blow Pacout of the water lyrically but he gave something else to the "people". It's been known for quite sometime that he wasn't a "thug",but I don't think that that's what "thug" meant to him anyway (I think it stands for something). Was he REAL? Maybe, I mean he tried toconvey what life was like being black, poor, having nothing but negetive influences, stereotypes, etc... It was understood he never ACTUALLY went through allof the subjects he spoke about but it was also understood that he was trying to change them. Was he hypocritical? Wait, was he human? YES. In no way am Isaying he's better than the best MCs musically or lyrically...he IS a better social figure though. Oh, and all this "east coast"..."westcoast" swag stuff is annoying. He was raised by both, lets just say he is what you get when both are combined. Oh, Nas is the best (alive or dead
tongue.gif
)

in all seriousness...he was one of the greatest of his TIME...as of right now, no 1 can top him and what he did. He impacted the whole rap scene so hard and sofast everyone kind of was like...whoa...

I guarantee you that if you were standing in front of him and you talked smack to him...he would smack you...hard...

Greatest there ever was...greatest there ever will be...

But you know what...i don't like all these thug wannabes that listen to Pac just because he has that gangster image...listen to him because of his musicnot because of his nose ring or tattoos, or any other things. I bet half of the people that listen to Pac just because of his image don't know half thestory about him...watch Thug Angel and Resurrection...

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Pac kills your favorite rapper any day!!!!

Nobody in the rap industry can touch Pac. NOBODY!!!! All you lil kids on here don't know real rap music because you weren't living it in 96.

I don't know man.. the lead singer from the village people is the truth
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^i aint sweatin nobody... you never been to cali, so you have no idea on how people pray to him at night HE'S ALIVE etc. etc., please, Questions was clearly all respect to him but why do peoples swat him like he God, the best, when anything he wasnt and was a fake thug and a hood flopper straight swagger jacker... so i hear no logically responses just random "generic nt" anwser "better then your fave rapper" "this song and this song so ur trippin" anwsers that NT is generic for. lol so imma dead this...
You mean the same way NYC _'s do Big or Jay?

and you would be a damn fool if you believed 97% of these rappers lived what they spit
smh.gif

exactly. the same NY dudes that are salty about the respect Pac gets are the same people would drink a spit cup from Jay-Z at a Yankees game.

^????????? ill just admit yall took L's and dead this, no reasonable responses, just tryna twist it back on me, when the questions was why do people esp. nt sweat 2pac like he was God and if anything he wasnt he was a fake gangsta....I havent heard anything.. Because you cant vouch for a swagga jacker that hood flops... its all good im done gone
there's no reasonable responses because you dont want a reasonable response, thats apparent based upon the hostile tone in your post.

Simply because people feel the need to. It's like, since you're from LA, you HAVE to be on 2Pacs nuts. I live in LA but was feeling the East Coaststyle more than the west in the 90's (Wu Tang, KRS One, Beatnuts, etc.)

Although I enjoy some 2Pac tunes, I don't consider myself a fan, the only 2 pac album I have is "All Eyes On Me" only because it came loaded on aused Ipod I bought. I agree with a lot of what you are saying. Duke started off as a dancer for digital underground and got put on by them. All thisreppin' LA B.S. was a marketing move, he knew how to sell records.

!$%#% and paper is poetry power and pistols
Plottin on murderin mother****ers 'fore they get you
Pray to the heavens three-fifty-sevens to the sky
And I hope I'm forgiven for Thug Livin when I die
I wonder if heaven got a ghetto for Thug #%!+%+
A stress free life and a spot for drug dealers
Pissin while practicin how to pimp and be a playa
Overdose of a @*@%, while drinkin liquor when I lay her
Pistol whippin these simps, for bein petrified and lame
Disrespectin the game, prayin for punishment and pain
Goin insane, never die, live eternal, who shall I fear?
Don't shed a tear for me $@#%@ I ain't happy hear
I hope they bury me and send me to my rest
Headlines readin MURDERED TO DEATH, my last breath
Take a look picture a crook on his last stand
Mother****ers don't understand, if I die tonight

I just have a question for NT, ino imma get murked on here for this but oh well

2pac was good you know mad respect but if you think about it son was a swagger jacker/fake
Man was born in East Harlem, NY never repped it in his life why u think in Juice he played a east coast ninja so well?
Man even went to Harlems famous school 127th St Ensemble for acting at 12
Then bounced to Bmore at 13/14 went to Bmore school of arts man was mouseking in the nutcracker
When he turned 18 he moved to Marin city, Cali which is 7 hours north of LA where he went to another Acting school in arts

This is my point after typing that....Ino he had like peoples in his family that was in jail and all that godma and ma, but he wasnt a gangsta no where near it, until 22 when he shot cops in ATL and the same year raping shortys....

After reading about son i see what Suge did which was smart you remember when suge said somebody "about being a puppet" and people was like haha thats diddy...
If you think about 2pac was his puppet and pac got way too strong in the media so thats why they murked him.

Neway

This son made songs to live in die in la and basically everything was about LA and Cali but he only lived there for like 3 years in Cali not even LA when he was rapping about it. Talking about F all NY F the whole east coast when he lived there 20 outta 25 years of breathing (last 3 years was death row days)..

To my east coast peoples this is like a duke Reppin NYC but only lived down in south va for 3 years but he reps nyc???
This duke more and more i look at it was a straight fake bama, and all that thug image was fake suge and all them death row people around him gassed him up to be like that.

So why everybody act like 2pac was the realest rapper in the history of rap music? and sweat him like he is God?
I only asked this cuz ive been in cali for 2 years now and these ninjas pray to 2pac before Allah.. i be like ???????????????????????? u serious son??? You dont see me reppin no damn LA i laugh at them dukes cuz they got DC and NY fitteds on with af1s saying we real out here hahahaha. I aint got no chucks on... so thats really why all jokes aside why peoples act like he was the realest gangsta ninja ever?

roll.gif
at this dude. I think EVERYONE and their MAMA KNOWS that Pacwasn't no gangsta as far as "gang bangin, etc goes," but if you think he was just some FAKE %!@ soft cream puff cat, then you REALLY don'tknow *+#%. Like Outkast said before, "Say something bout Hammer. Hammer'll kick yo %!@." Same applies to Pac. I bet if you were to run up onPac, you'd get that %!@ smashed. You probably the same type of dude that thinks that "CB4" MC Gusto rapper "Rick Ross" is reallymoving Yay.
eyes.gif

Also, just cause dude was BORN somewhere doesn't mean *+#%. Pac NEVER had a real steady place to stay but CALI is where he got his"start" in this business with Digital Underground so that may be why he reps Cali THAT hard.

Also, the REAL fans of Pac don't admire him because he was this "gangsta gangsta" tough guy image . The REAL fans admire him because he wouldspeak his mind about REAL *+#% whether it be politics, racial injustices, society, etc.

Also, i hate how cats always bring up how "so and so" MC would SMASH on Pac just cause they have some "cute" little metaphors and *+#%. That's all great and stuff but NONE of those MCs could EVER touch Pac when it comes to making people FEEL their *+#%. MCs like Canibus could bust hislittle metaphorical, astronomical flows all he wants but NONE of that will EVER touch people the way Pac's music did.

So your gonna tell me where I've been now? Who are you?
laugh.gif
I've never been but still........stop tryna act like you know it all champ
eyes.gif

I understand what your saying....I think when a lot of people say Pac is the greatest its just a cop out because they don't know much Hip-Hop....itspretty much what a casual listener would say...BUT it still seems like your trying to discredit the man....at the end of the day he had vision, he had passion,and he made quality music....forget the politics
^????????? ill just admit yall took L's and dead this, no reasonable responses, just tryna twist it back on me, when the questions was why do people esp. nt sweat 2pac like he was God and if anything he wasnt he was a fake gangsta....I havent heard anything.. Because you cant vouch for a swagga jacker that hood flops... its all good im done gone

what are you talkin about yo? "I'll just admit yall took Ls"....how does that make any sense? Just because somebody disagrees with you...YOUadmit that THEY took Ls....never head of that one before
laugh.gif

anyway A LOT of rappers can be considered fake....you keep saying Pac didn't live in L.A....how do you know where dude was? and you said he stole hisstyle from Cube? What did Cube do on the streets? Wasn't he in college tryna become an architect when he really started rhyming....most of these dudesain't do what they said they did....but they grew up around it and thats why they rap about it.

I didn't know all of this stuff. But in the end he was doing what he had to do to get paid and it worked. Unfortunately, it probably is the reason that hewas killed so young too. I understand the argument though. He was never my favorite rapper, and I don't think everything he rapped about was part of hislife, but he was talented. Nonetheless, he is a major reason why rap music is so popular today.

you're just mad because you live in the west and apparently you're an EASTCOASTPAPI

aren't you the one that said Game was a swagga jacker?

I believe you're just bias and dont like West Coast artist.

Like Nay said, Big was the illest and Pac was the realest.

I admired Pac cause he was just stood for what he beleived in. No matter how fickle ,no matter how big.

^the subject if u read and get what im sayin is vol. why do people sweat pac like he was the realest rapper ever when if u look at it he was probably had the fakest image ever

who cares, He made music. Same could be said about 95% of the artists these days

Just like B Smooth said, its the annual Pac thread . . . Who started last years?? I think it was 22Duece22 . . .

OK . . . Where do I start.

Aight, the threadstarter is a Fat Joe fan, he thinks Fat Joe is a legend
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
so take his opinion on music as serious as you would . . . NinjaHood's

Anyway, I'm high, and Texas is gettin blown out so I'll entertain this for a sec. Just like Rakim said, "it aint where you from, its where youat" . . . You're mad at Pac for one reason or another, OK we know he lived in NY, he went to the school on MY block, PS128, and he came thru up until94, he was chillen on the block, at Rucker . . . I mean I don't know how old you are but maybe you should ask an OG, Pac ran in and out of projects inBrooklyn. His closest friends is all from NY, he was good NY. Son was on Rikers Island, and in Clinton . . . You aint heard the stories?? LKs held him down,and damn near EVERYone respected him . . . That's for those thinkin dudes hated Pac on the east, that's a **%$*+* lie. Just like any region you haveyour haters, the threadstarter is just that . . .

As far as him being fake, that *!+! is idiotic, you gotta understand hip hop for starters . . . 99% of dudes aren't actively doing what they're rappinabout, and another 95% have NEVER done it to begin with, but the realness and fakeness in rap has NOTHING to do with that. Rappers are represenatives, theirmusic represents a group, or different groups of people . . . Its the black CNN. I don't want my favorite rapper to do the *!+! he raps about, are youkidding that just sounds ignorent, do I want BIG to go shoot Jason while he holds his daughter?? Do I want him to have "sold more powder than Johnson& Johnson?? You're a fool, just think about it . . . 2Pac was the voice of %%**** in the hood, and that's why they love em, he was able to capturethe emotions felt when growing up and strugglin from day to day, he touched on subjects other rappers were afraid of, he pushed the envelope with each album.

Name a rapper with a record as heartfelt as "Dear Mama" but can still comeback with something as hard as "Against All Odds"?? Name a rapperthat cares enuff about sisters to make a "Keep Ya Head Up" but at the same time understand prison and the range of emotions on a "Krazy"??He made himself marketable enuff so that those who needed to hear his music did . . . 75 million albums worlwide . . . He's overrated?? You're a fool .. . Best selling rapper of ALL time. People always say record sales don't mean much, but I bet your opinoin would change the day you see your fav rapperget a platinum plaque in a country you couldn't find on the globe . . .

His music was inteligent enough to keep backpackers/college kids intuned, at the same time hard enuff for ninjas in prison/the hood/the struggle to feel but atthe same time he would open up emotionally in ways women felt close to him and his subject matter . . . And put togeather, he used his music to provide amirror so WE as hip hop heads can look within ourselves to create change . . . He was SOOO ahead of his time its scary . . .

If you don't like Pac, that's you . . . But he gets a great deal of respect from whatever rapper it is you look up to . . . The so called"real" dudes respect him

You have to realize you don't have to physically go through somethin to understand it, the same way as going through something doesn't gaurunteeyou'll be able to understand it . . . I mean if that was the case every dude in prison would come home to a record deal, every dude in the trauma ward thatmakes it should come home to a record deal. Just because you shot someone doesn't make you "real", and just cause you haven't shot someonedoesn't make you fake. Rap is an art, rappers draw from different inspirations, and with all art it requires some sort of imagination, what rappers do ishuminize everyday situations in a way their audience can releate. If you told Van Gogh he couldn't paint somethin he hasn't physically seen, or told anauthor he couldn't write a novel unless he physically went through the situation how stupid would you sound?? That's what this *!+! sounds like to me .. .

You should become a record exec, EastCoastPapi Records sign everyone REAL, don't sign guys with talent . . . Don't sign anyone with a gift . . . Justsign Fat Joe, and you and NinjaHood can do internet promotions for him . . .

Imma make sure I dont see your threads, or posts again.

Pac was above rap, since rappin was just a part time job. Dude had bigger and better plans.

Back
Top Bottom