VITALY HOMELESS MAN MAKEOVER PART 2 NEW TEETH

Thought he was gonna get him a hooker when he brought up dessert.
roll.gif
 Dude is such a troll, that was what I expected.

It got kinda weird tho when he was feeding him Nutella blindfolded . . . "Open Your Mouth" . . . 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Lol but other than that, good ****. Finding homeless people and giving them meals and some new clothes, and a place to stay for a few nights and talking to them about how they got to that point could/should be a reality show.

Last edited:
Thought he was gonna get him a hooker when he brought up dessert.

:rofl:  Dude is such a troll, that was what I expected.​

It got kinda weird tho when he was feeding him Nutella blindfolded . . . "Open Your Mouth" . . . 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Lol but other than that, good ****. Finding homeless people and giving them meals and some new clothes, and a place to stay for a few nights and talking to them about how they got to that point could/should be a reality show.​

This is a great idea. I approve. :pimp:

laugh.gif
 my god, only NT can bring down a heartfelt video like this.  i know i said this before but i guess i should have expected this.  after all, NT can hate anything, even a baby shootin some hoops.

saw this video the other day and the only thing i could think of was how good vitaly and his buddy must of felt watching this guy be genuinely happy. whenever i give money or food to those in need, i always get that feeling of bliss knowing that a small inconvience to me means a whole lot to them 

hopefully people see this video and start a trend 

Martin works the medians right up the street from me. I hope he's extra swagged out if e ever cross paths

You have to watch till the very end for this post to make sense. 

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nt y'all some nit picking women sometimes. Let dat boy cook and do something nice. Ok maybe personally we would have done things different but a kind gesture non the less.

Dope. Very very dope. Made my night seeing that. Makes me forget about my "tough" times and ****. We're all blessed man.

Thats fly :smokin .. shouldn't have recorded him saying thanks so much.. takes away from the whole idea of giving without expecting thanks in return. Still a good deed.. much respect. Props

This was a great feel-good story man.  I wish him the best going forward.

Back
Top Bottom