Virgin Mary sighting off ivory coast (vol Project Blue Beam??)

�����������������������������������������
a9c5d1e002ef.jpg

Fun starts 1:30min in

�����������������������������������������
a9c5d1e002ef.jpg

Fun starts 1:30min in

the true battle is for control of your mind. This is what happens when people place their worship of God into relics. The relic takes the place of the original idea.

the true battle is for control of your mind. This is what happens when people place their worship of God into relics. The relic takes the place of the original idea.

Looks like the cobra commander symbol to me. On a serious note, looks to be fake to me, confirmed by the fact it's on worldstar.

Looks like the cobra commander symbol to me. On a serious note, looks to be fake to me, confirmed by the fact it's on worldstar.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

[G14 voice]
METH'S ABOUT TO PUT HIS PLANS INTO ACTION. 
THE WORLD WILL SOON BE HIS AND WE'LL ALL BE FORCED INTO VEGANISM.
THE WORDS "ANIMAL" AND "NINJA" WILL BE FORBIDDEN AND RESULT IN PERMABAN......FROM LIFE 
sick.gif

[/G14 voice]

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

[G14 voice]
METH'S ABOUT TO PUT HIS PLANS INTO ACTION. 
THE WORLD WILL SOON BE HIS AND WE'LL ALL BE FORCED INTO VEGANISM.
THE WORDS "ANIMAL" AND "NINJA" WILL BE FORBIDDEN AND RESULT IN PERMABAN......FROM LIFE 
sick.gif

[/G14 voice]

Originally Posted by Wr

/thread

Originally Posted by Wr

/thread

Back
Top Bottom