VINTAGE NIKE AIR FORCE 1 JEWEL SWOOSH RARE CLASSIC SB

man i got those off ebay like 6 years ago for like 30. I imagine it hasnt gone up since then.

these joints are too tough, dude wanted $330 on the auction site though... maybe worth it to some, but too much for me...

%21BWokJDQ%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CcEjlLl4lRpBKYZ%29GgYVw%7E%7E_1.JPG

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This cat already has these listed on ebay, and is trying to see what he should get for them. SMH
eyes.gif

On a side note, this guy isnt a seller you want to deal with. I won a pair of "Son of Gloves" off him for $56 shipped off feebay. Then he proceeds to try to have the tranaction cancelled claiming that his house was broken into and the shoes were stolen. So I sent him a message asking if he was being honest, because most people would just cancel auction and be done with the whole ebay deal. We go back and forth a few times, and he admits he has the sneakers but feels he should get more for them. So we have a yahoo chat, and dude says he wants $150 shipped for em or he isnt shipping em. All i could do is shake my head. This man doesnt know how ebay works, its called a BIN price. So a warning to all NT'ers dont deal with this guy. He isnt legit.
mad.gif
tired.gif

he should get a ban or a suspension if this is true.

very true, but sadly ebay has become a %+$%+ in the past like 3 years. they make so much money day to day from each transaction, they just dont really careanymore

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

whoa? jhobson5? what are you talking about? lol i was looking to buy these sneakers. sellers name is sam? im jeremyt7 lol
sounds pretty suspicious especially since your title looks like an ebay title

Back
Top Bottom