Vince Carter @ Rucker [Full Footage including GOAT Windmill] '99

that other dude had game.... researched him up a bit and interesting dude.....played internationally and hes a playground ball legend....but vince dunks were bananas the dudes went BONKERS!

that other dude had game.... researched him up a bit and interesting dude.....played internationally and hes a playground ball legend....but vince dunks were bananas the dudes went BONKERS!

Originally Posted by vincecarterwut

This is my favourite VC windmill, and off the alley-oop...
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

JUMPING JEHOSHAPHAT!
eek.gif

NEVER SEEN A ALLEY WINDMILL BEFORE!

Originally Posted by raptors29

Very rare footage of my favorite player
pimp.gif

not really rare.. just watch this video.. some sick dunks of vince and the rest of team usa.. too bad J.Rich missed that dunk on 'Zo

Originally Posted by raptors29

Very rare footage of my favorite player
pimp.gif

not really rare.. just watch this video.. some sick dunks of vince and the rest of team usa.. too bad J.Rich missed that dunk on 'Zo

Originally Posted by presequel

when does the windmill happen?
Peep the 6:30 and 9:10 marks. The first ally is probably on par with the stuff Vince did during the dunk contest 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

when does the windmill happen?
Peep the 6:30 and 9:10 marks. The first ally is probably on par with the stuff Vince did during the dunk contest 
sick.gif

carter at 5:15 and 9:00 in that olympic video
sick.gif

gettin all nostalgic over here about late 90s/early 2000s NBA

carter at 5:15 and 9:00 in that olympic video
sick.gif

gettin all nostalgic over here about late 90s/early 2000s NBA

I always laugh when any super athletic swing man gets compared to VC, people forgot, dude was a freak athlete, back when freak athlete meant something.
sick.gif

I always laugh when any super athletic swing man gets compared to VC, people forgot, dude was a freak athlete, back when freak athlete meant something.
sick.gif

The windmill off the backboard here: 
by far, one of the greatest windmills of all time.

Another angle here:

The windmill off the backboard here: 

Another angle here:

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

The windmill off the backboard here:�

Another angle here:

i remember the first dunk. it was his annual charity game and chris childs threw the ally.
i was sitting 3rd row and remembering some people running out cause they couldnt believe what they saw.

VC couldve easily been better than kobe. he had such a smooth jumper and greatest dunker of all time.
too bad his work ethic was non existent.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

The windmill off the backboard here:�

Another angle here:

i remember the first dunk. it was his annual charity game and chris childs threw the ally.
i was sitting 3rd row and remembering some people running out cause they couldnt believe what they saw.

VC couldve easily been better than kobe. he had such a smooth jumper and greatest dunker of all time.
too bad his work ethic was non existent.

Back
Top Bottom