Video: Plies Bust It Baby Reality Show Casting Day

eek.gif
eek.gif
That last chick
smh.gif

i'm honestly disgusted. like, do you have NO self-respect at all? the fact that all of them are broke-down doesn't help either.

*plays Jazzy Belle*

Originally Posted by allen3xis

"I like to swallow and kiss on the balls at the same time"
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"If I went on a date with Plies, I'd do anything..If I do it for the locals....Plies....sheeitt"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by threat6

I'm actually appauled.if this airs on BET i might go on hunger strike

might as well kill yourself now...you think BET really cares about the image they are putting out there?
"If I went on a date with Plies, I'd do anything..If I do it for the locals....Plies....sheeitt"
when she said that i was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

aww man.these girls will do anything for plies...i have lots of respect for plies..he speaks nothing but the truth when he raps

roll.gif
@ actually calling your show bust it baby What has television come to?

lmao @ being in the bushes together

Damnnn......
laugh.gif
This %%$ makes Flavor of Love look like qualityprogramming. As a black man i'm not offended so i'm not sure why guys are catchin' hearts but for our woman that's some degrading *%% %%$.Chic's not even care no more. I mean they're freaks out there I know I mess with them but when the cameras on there's a certain way you gotta act.Then these are the same woman claiming rappers shouldn't call woman b's and #%%'s. I'd give credit to Plies for havin' all these chicswillin' to do anything for him but every single one of them are bust downs so i'm he gets zero props lol. Ugly girls usually gotta go the extra mile soI guess I shouldn't get on them to bad for participating in ****ery.

This probably will be a BET production. That's all they do is bite programming from VH1 and MTV anyway. I don't know why dudes think all of a suddenBET will have quality programming. Their best programs are syndicated programs like The Wire, Runs House, Jamie Foxx show, etc. Its sad really. But we stillwatch. They want you to dance all day and laugh all night. That should be their motto.

Back
Top Bottom