VIDEO OF THE YEAR :EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

Originally Posted by cartune

Rap fans are some of the most self righteous $$@!! N_s ever established

The rapper, producer and director are all east coast *!%#*+ by the way. Whicha gay %%%

roll.gif

What the @*@+?

Looks like they just tried to scapegoat any potential backlash by putting that pressure tank from "No Country For Old Men" in there.

this is better than having to wait a million years for someone to drop a 40 minute video to a 4 minute song

I hate Waka flaka with a passion but I have to admit, this video was visually and auditory stimulating..BOW BOW BOW BOW

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

30t6p3b.gif

can someone explain to me why NaS and Lupe are begging their labels to release music while he gets to drop an album?
because people dont want to have to bring their dictionary around to parties/clubs

Rap fans are some of the most self righteous $$@!! N_s ever established

The rapper, producer and director are all east coast *!%#*+ by the way. Whicha gay %%%
Could of sworn M. Vaughn was from Chicago.

And lets keep it real man,  Waka's as much from NY as Pac was.  They were born there but they're not from there.

Who produced this btw?

Video was good.  Didnt look like it was shot with a Sony Handycam like so many vids look now a days.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

as an unsigned artist... should i just stop rapping?
If u actually got somethin to say then I would recommend it. I'm pretty sure this will get on 106 too
30t6p3b.gif

If you have no fans and the statement "Nah that aint it" is a consistent response once your music is played then you should try engineering. If you want to be heard maybe just maybe you should try to make music people like? Crazy concept indeed. 

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

As a father this makes me sick.
This is the reason I actually watched the entire video.  It was quite possibly the most well-made piece of hot garbage I have ever seen.  It looked like something you'd see as evidence in a short clip of Law and Order.  

If you have no fans and the statement "Nah that aint it" is a consistent response once your music is played then you should try engineering. If you want to be heard maybe just maybe you should try to make music people like? Crazy concept indeed. 
30t6p3b.gif
this statement is so sad. The "Art" has been sucked and it's just "Business" now.

Back
Top Bottom