*VIDEO* | Kanye West Performance AT The Grammys

Easily the BEST performance in years
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

props to the OP

and stonefaces to the idots with stupid remarks.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

if thats the case then why didn't amy winehouse or kanye win album of the year?
My sentiments exactly. Herbie Hancock is a legend but by no means is he popular right now.

To be completely honest, I didnt even know who Hancock was until I heard the familiar tune.
embarassed.gif

International Player's Anthem > Stronger, Can't Tell Me Nothing

But, Graduation > UGK's album overall by miles

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

YardFather
Remind me when your Mom dies so I can tell you to shut up and get over it. The fact that some people on this board are actually annoyed by Kanye paying tribute to his mother is absolutely beyond me.
tired.gif
It doesn't ruin your day or have any effect on how you live your life, so let the man do what the hell he wants. Y'all just waiting for a reason to hate on Kanye, and then you use his Mom's death to finally hold against him? Straight up disrespectful. Who gives a !$%% how long he mourns a loss. It was his damn Mom, who he was very close to.

And why the !$%% would it be more emotional if UGK had won the award...? So we can remember about how Pimp C overdosed on drugs...? Kanye's Mom died innocently because of some tragic complications after surgery.
Dude, you did not just say that?!
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
those times 89790875268347 for you, no need to drag dudes moms in this. That crosses all lines...

Way to completely miss the point...
indifferent.gif

YardFather
Remind me when your Mom dies so I can tell you to shut up and get over it. The fact that some people on this board are actually annoyed by Kanye paying tribute to his mother is absolutely beyond me.
tired.gif
It doesn't ruin your day or have any effect on how you live your life, so let the man do what the hell he wants. Y'all just waiting for a reason to hate on Kanye, and then you use his Mom's death to finally hold against him? Straight up disrespectful. Who gives a !$%% how long he mourns a loss. It was his damn Mom, who he was very close to.

And why the !$%% would it be more emotional if UGK had won the award...? So we can remember about how Pimp C overdosed on drugs...? Kanye's Mom died innocently because of some tragic complications after surgery.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
those times 89790875268347 for you, no need to drag dudes moms in this. That crosses all lines...

indifferent.gif

Word...idk how many times i've said this on NT...READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. Dudes are always so eager to flame and half the time just end up lookingstupid when they completely miss the point.

Anyways, Ye's performance was on point
pimp.gif

tired.gif

*+!# you.

I am not annoyed at Kanye paying tribute to his mom, it was a great, and emotional performance. I am not looking for a reason to hate on Kanye, I alreadydon't like him, the fact that he won the award over UGK is what I was angry at. You're acting like his mom is your own mom.

Why bring the way Pimp C died into it? He still died. It'd be emotional because Pimp C worked his #%* off for 15 years making good music and the year he isfinally recognized and nominated for a Grammy is the same year he dies. What wouldn't be emotional about that? Kanye West has been nominated for prettymuch everything he's done.

indifferent.gif

Speak for yourself.

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

YardFather
tired.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

Word...idk how many times i've said this on NT...READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. Dudes are always so eager to flame and half the time just end up looking stupid when they completely miss the point.

Anyways, Ye's performance was on point
pimp.gif

I dont give two birds nuts what his point was, I did read it, I understand what he means, but the FACT OF THE MATTER IS, dude should not have said thatbout other guys mom. Maybe it me and the way I have been raised to respect others. Oh well, Im done here. Call me a dumb $+* for missing the point. Dude stilldisrespected. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom