* Video: Jay-Z f. Rihanna & Kanye West, "Run This Town"

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I suggest you read this book "Stolen Legacy"

2462737356_92eb31207d.jpg

Yeah I read this a long time ago. It was the first book that really shook up my frame of thought and set me on the path of research.

Glad to know you're on your s_ too.

I been trying to get others to read for themselves but dudes are allergic to books nowadays and its only a couple of pages.

"If you wanna hide something from a _ put it in a book..."

The author of that book got his neck slit in the masonic way for writing that book too....ear to ear, tongue pulled out of his throat.

Haze dropping the science!

and im glad somebody else speaks inteligently on Free-Mason's and what it is......
because the truth is, it could be something on the side of good.... and we are told its evil by those trying to hide the truth.
all in what you believe.

Video sucks Btw.

Rihanna had more swagg than Jay and Kanye

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by MALI700

dope video, Kanye's verse sucks though imo, not the right rapper for this song

Wow
indifferent.gif

But...

People are entitled to there own opinions I guess...
yes i am entitled to my own opinion thank you very much for telling me that kind sir... haze really reading into this hmm makes a lot of goodpoints

jay too old for all that activity in the vid... i don't know what i was expecting out of the vid but that wasn't it

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Yeah I read this a long time ago. It was the first book that really shook up my frame of thought and set me on the path of research.

Glad to know you're on your s_ too.

I been trying to get others to read for themselves but dudes are allergic to books nowadays and its only a couple of pages.

"If you wanna hide something from a _ put it in a book..."

The author of that book got his neck slit in the masonic way for writing that book too....ear to ear, tongue pulled out of his throat.
Whoa, did not know that at all.

I got very into this a couple years ago, I love reading about it.

But I aint trying to hear Jay rap about this @+!$
laugh.gif
Save that @+!$ forNas and Talib.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

"Back to running circles round_....now we squared up..."

alchemy.gif

This simple 17th century "sign" illustrates the blending of geometric shapes, elemental symbols and astrological signs. Each part representing the various "elements" and forces needed for magical work in the quest for physical transformation and spiritual illumination and immortality. Many medieval alchemists based their philosophies on mystical traditions rooted in the Kabbala (Jewish mysticism), Hermetic magic and the occult practices of ancient civilizations such as Egypt and China.

compass.jpg

The Masonic symbol of the compass and the T-square represents movement toward perfection and a balance between the spiritual and physical which resembles Egyptian and oriental mysticism. The compass (used to form circles) represent spirit. The ruler (part of a square) represent the physical. Some public schools pass out pencil cases and other gifts decorated with this emblem.

He's sacrificing lyricism to talk in between his lines...

wink.gif

:

abeautifulhaze

I'm re-posting all the info and links you provided here elsewhere.
Interesting stuff good sir

::

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

dope video, Kanye's verse sucks though imo, not the right rapper for this song

Wow
indifferent.gif

But...

People are entitled to there own opinions I guess...
yes i am entitled to my own opinion thank you very much for telling me that kind sir... haze really reading into this hmm makes a lot of good points

Yea...all of that is not needed though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

as if it wasnt enough to ruin the song, rihanna had to ruin the video too
how the hell did she ruin the video?

and she's the best part of the song
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Best part in the song? Man, she RUINED the damn song. She gotthe MOST ANNOYING voice in the music industry. Can't stand her whiny +@%.
mad.gif

I would've LOVED this song if it weren't for Rhianna's wack +@% on the damn hook.

LOOK AT THE RELEASE DATE PEOPLE.

9-11

HAZE... DROP SOME MORE KNOWLEDGE. EDIT: LISTEN TO 2:36 IN THE SONG... JAY SAYS HE IS 'IN MASON'.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

9-11

HAZE... DROP SOME MORE KNOWLEDGE. EDIT: LISTEN TO 2:36 IN THE SONG... JAY SAYS HE IS 'IN MASON'.

You look like one of them Mullage _'s.... Is it really NOT Trickin' if you got it _' ?

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

9-11

You look like one of them Mullage _'s.... Is it really NOT Trickin' if you got it _' ?
That's Lebron James genius.

any of yall read Maat 11 Laws of God?

i'm thinkin of makine eye of horus my next tat...

i actually had to read Stolen Legacy in my African Spirituality class...teacher was gone a year later cuz they didn't like his teaching style...man changedmy life...

Big Dreams did you neglect to read the NUMEROUS responses about that alleged "Mason" line?
thus the Skip gif.

Okay so lets pretend that some NT'ers are just plain dumb

what happen to that 99 problems flow

that *#$! was simple and too the point

what im asking is for the uneducated NTer can someone break this *#$! down in some layman's terms please\

cause idk about everyone else and there National Treasure searching abilites but im lost

Originally Posted by PoeGrits

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Haze where u at? I hope u reachin with the stuff cuz dude is my fav rapper but i need more, DECODE MORE LYRICS. Let me know if i can still fool wit this dude or not.
This _ bout to burn his Rocawear durag and make a Molotov cocktail out of his 9IX cologne.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Haze stop scaring the lil _. Let him believe what he wants

Nope its too late im stayin clear of the camel. @!$* Jay-z.

NOT 156,300

REPORTED .......my 56k runs slow enough without your feature film
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Okay so lets pretend that some NT'ers are just plain dumb

what happen to that 99 problems flow

that *#$! was simple and too the point

what im asking is for the uneducated NTer can someone break this *#$! down in some layman's terms please\

cause idk about everyone else and there National Treasure searching abilites but im lost

you got the quote a question to get it answered cause if they see something quoted they will read it cause they think its funny

through in a
roll.gif
to seal the deal

now can someone please help a brother out

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom