Video I shot with a 13$ micro dv bubble gam camera vol possibilities are endless

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

Thanks OP buying one and mounting it on my dashboard for cops who wanna play me and pull me over and wanna act hard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those suckers wont know whats coming to them.

they'll see a blinking red light and shoot you and say they thought you had a gun. Or at least, down here they would.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This + homeboys avy had in me in tears
laugh.gif

I don't know how long the battery lasts because I haven't exhausted it yet. I shot for about 5 minutes straight at the Thunder game. That video sucks though because I was in the nose bleeds. They have some on eBay with internal memory too, or there's the Muvi Veho name brand one out or the Sony Webbie but those aren't as small and are more expensive.
this is dope....how the hell could anybody say they don't know what they could use this for? wow

If yall are thinking like I think you are, this one would be better
b2br683en3.jpg

Bought mine ... About to get the car key one is next.

Build-in lithium battery which can make a video more than one hours, the standby time is up to 120 hours.

Thats in the description for the car key.

I only need 1 minute.

"my sinclair c5"
roll.gif

imagine mounting it on a remote control airplane
pimp.gif

and other uses of course

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

Originally Posted by Damu

just bought one, i don't even know what i'll use it for
smh.gif
maybe when you're giving dome to yourself (word to the walrus)
sounds kinda hard to do but i'll give it a try, i'll pm you the video when it's done
wink.gif

Damn pretty cool, it should come in handy.

Not sure which one to get the key alarm or the actual hand held one.

That video was awesome, it looked hilarious when the camera was facing him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

is there an HD version for these ?

The Veho Muvi, google/youtube it. The sound pickup isn't as good as mine though and it costs about 70$

4129lb3c3EL._SS400_.jpg

And yea I could have tried to make the video more still, but like I said I was dangling it by the USB cord most of the time then I clipped it to my shirt (cheap clip btw) and walked upstairs

do any of these allow for an external mic?

if not,anyone have cheap recorders? maybe I could sync them up at a later time

Back
Top Bottom