VIDEO CONSEQUENCE speaks on his beef with PUSHA T ... claims pusha sent a shot on "MY GOD"

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

woah woah woah. What happened with cons and being dropped from GOOD music? Enlighten me please.

This
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

One line from an UNRELEASED song got you this jelly? REACHING more than Mr. Fantastic, smh. You just said "Ghostwriting is my other hustle. blah blah blah" well shut your Mr. Ed mouth having a** up, QUIT CRYING, and get back to that/making ends meet for your effiency apartment rent because YOU'LL NEVER BLOW.

One line from an UNRELEASED song got you this jelly? REACHING more than Mr. Fantastic, smh. You just said "Ghostwriting is my other hustle. blah blah blah" well shut your Mr. Ed mouth having a** up, QUIT CRYING, and get back to that/making ends meet for your effiency apartment rent because YOU'LL NEVER BLOW.

boy got more reach than taj gibson. movies on demand was nice but cons aint got no album out, so he aint makin no money... ie step light

boy got more reach than taj gibson. movies on demand was nice but cons aint got no album out, so he aint makin no money... ie step light

I'm telling you....I think the friction started when Amber was around the camp.

And to those who didn't see this coming....

Did you guys forget Cons dropped this line in a bar not too long ago???

"“my crew ain’t been the same since Amber Rose and Taylor Swift

I'm telling you....I think the friction started when Amber was around the camp.

And to those who didn't see this coming....

Did you guys forget Cons dropped this line in a bar not too long ago???

"“my crew ain’t been the same since Amber Rose and Taylor Swift

I don't think he got "dropped" i think buddy left on his own...can't say i'm surprised. W/ all the album pushbacks, the signings off the Pusha and them, he'd never drop.

I don't think he got "dropped" i think buddy left on his own...can't say i'm surprised. W/ all the album pushbacks, the signings off the Pusha and them, he'd never drop.

From Kanyetothe.com

1. Kanye & Consequence had a falling out that none of us know the details on late in the year 2010.
1a. Consequence was working on "Watch The Throne" in England so it is a pretty recent falling out.

2. Consequence releases "Man Purses" "my crew ain't been the same since Amber Rose & Taylor Swift"

3. Cons has announced he is no longer dealing with GOOD Music

4. Cons releases Movies On Demand 2

5. "Tell Ya Boss To Holla At Me" is aimed at Kanye and "The Client" exposes Cons thoughts on Kanye & Amber's relationship. Both tracks can be found on Movies On Demand 2

6. Consequence tweets that on Pusha T's new song "My God" he has stolen bars of flows of Cons and used them for himself. Supposedly off a song entitled, "The Last Supper" (yet to be released)

That is the entire scenario as of right now.

*GLC is still friends with Kanye, he was with Don C two days ago in NYC. He signed to another label so he could finally release his debut album in a timely manner which he did this year.

*Common is still signed to GOOD Music, his next album "The Dreamer, The Believer" is being executive produced by Kanye. He may be signing a management or co-contract with Roc Nation, but Kanye West is fully involved with his next project.

*Malik Yusef is still friends with Kanye to the public's knowledge, he was in Hawaii working this summer He is a spoken word artist, he doesn't really need a recording contract with GOOD Music to be with the crew.

*Fonzworth Bentley is not signed to GOOD Music anymore, but has not said anything negative about Kanye.

*Really Doe is the exact same situation as GLC, still family but signed another contract in order to release debut in a timely manner.

*Tony Williams is the only thing I am not 100% sure about, I know that he is not signed to GOOD Music anymore, and it was also in order to release his debut in a timely manner (yet to be released), but he has had mutterings and sly tweets that may mean him and Kanye had a slight falling out. They are cousins though, so hopefully family will trump any harsh feelings and next time Kanye tours Tony will still be singing back-up.

From Kanyetothe.com

1. Kanye & Consequence had a falling out that none of us know the details on late in the year 2010.
1a. Consequence was working on "Watch The Throne" in England so it is a pretty recent falling out.

2. Consequence releases "Man Purses" "my crew ain't been the same since Amber Rose & Taylor Swift"

3. Cons has announced he is no longer dealing with GOOD Music

4. Cons releases Movies On Demand 2

5. "Tell Ya Boss To Holla At Me" is aimed at Kanye and "The Client" exposes Cons thoughts on Kanye & Amber's relationship. Both tracks can be found on Movies On Demand 2

6. Consequence tweets that on Pusha T's new song "My God" he has stolen bars of flows of Cons and used them for himself. Supposedly off a song entitled, "The Last Supper" (yet to be released)

That is the entire scenario as of right now.

*GLC is still friends with Kanye, he was with Don C two days ago in NYC. He signed to another label so he could finally release his debut album in a timely manner which he did this year.

*Common is still signed to GOOD Music, his next album "The Dreamer, The Believer" is being executive produced by Kanye. He may be signing a management or co-contract with Roc Nation, but Kanye West is fully involved with his next project.

*Malik Yusef is still friends with Kanye to the public's knowledge, he was in Hawaii working this summer He is a spoken word artist, he doesn't really need a recording contract with GOOD Music to be with the crew.

*Fonzworth Bentley is not signed to GOOD Music anymore, but has not said anything negative about Kanye.

*Really Doe is the exact same situation as GLC, still family but signed another contract in order to release debut in a timely manner.

*Tony Williams is the only thing I am not 100% sure about, I know that he is not signed to GOOD Music anymore, and it was also in order to release his debut in a timely manner (yet to be released), but he has had mutterings and sly tweets that may mean him and Kanye had a slight falling out. They are cousins though, so hopefully family will trump any harsh feelings and next time Kanye tours Tony will still be singing back-up.

Cons shoulda knew he was never going to blow.

Shoulda just not burnt bridges and signed a contract elsewhere but still kept it close with Kanye. Dude losing...

Cons shoulda knew he was never going to blow.

Shoulda just not burnt bridges and signed a contract elsewhere but still kept it close with Kanye. Dude losing...

Back
Top Bottom