+ + VIDEO : 50 CENT ROBBED IN ANGOLA, AFRICA + +

homie had that Eddie Murphy from the 90s laugh
laugh.gif

That was a laugh.........sounded like he was say ay ay ay ay ay ay ay......ay ay ay ay.. ay ay

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

expect Game to release a 350 bar diss tomorrow concerning this, the chrome rims on his Impala, Dr. Dre and the West Coast being back...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLscan

if he would've tried that in the street, he would've got bullets poured into him, but i think 50 knows better than to fire into the crowd.
I think you're seriously underestimating Africa's gangster.

50 rolls with body guards who can legally carry guns and shooting a n~ who tries to rob your client would be legally justified.

Where the hell were you taught law?
laugh.gif
It's absolutely NOT justified unless the guy has a weapon (visible, as well) and the bodyguards have reason tobelieve he's about to use it. Quit making comments on the law based upon what your friends tell you.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Originally Posted by iLLscan

if he would've tried that in the street, he would've got bullets poured into him, but i think 50 knows better than to fire into the crowd.
I think you're seriously underestimating Africa's gangster.

50 rolls with body guards who can legally carry guns and shooting a n~ who tries to rob your client would be legally justified.

laugh.gif
It's absolutely NOT justified unless the guy has a weapon (visible, as well) and the bodyguards have reason to believe he's about to use it. Quit making comments on the law based upon what your friends tell you.

roll.gif
roll.gif

for real though, dude coming through with his ingenious torts thinking he know about the law cause he heard 99problems the other day
smh.gif

laugh.gif
It's absolutely NOT justified unless the guy has a weapon (visible, as well)
laugh.gif

one question, who the hell tries rob a person without a gun or a weapon.

i don't know where you're from, but where i'm from, 95% of the robberies are committed at gun point and 100% with a weapon.

do you really think somebody will try to rob 50 without heat?

i would love you to see you try to rob somebody, especially a person with security without a gun. a person with any kind of dignity or balls would give you afirst class beatdown.

when someone tries to rob you with a gun and you shoot them, you're totally justified.

the official legal term for that is justifiable homicide.

Why does it sound like gun shots and the crowd is going crazy? Was it just 50 swinging/hitting with the mic still in his hand?
I don't think there's ANY way somebody could escape a concert with a jacked chain like that

Originally Posted by FWA III

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i don't know where you're from, but where i'm from, 95% of the robberies are committed at gun point and 100% with a weapon.

i would love you to see you try to rob somebody, especially a person with security without a gun. a person with any kind of dignity or balls would give you a first class beatdown.

when someone tries to rob you with a gun and you shoot them, you're totally justified.

well apparently dude didnt have a gun and the reason he did run up on him while he was on stage is because 50 didnt see it comin
eyes.gif

the remix

rob fif w/o a gun,,,, snatch his chain and run
theres a million people in here,,, how he gon catch me son.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

the remix

Sounds like Uncle Murda lol

A lot of artists don't rock real ice out like that.

I thought it was well known about that.

Less valuable replica's are worn for show, but I know they probably have the real thing somewhere.

This is jokes just for the sheer audacity
laugh.gif
Dude pulled the sneak jux but 50 kept it gutter and went after him. Dudes is gonna try to clown 50 on this butthere's no way to anticipate that, could've happened to anyone. And who knows, maybe he caught the guy.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I think they said they caught the guy on the radio this morning.

Yeah that's what I heard as well. WKYS was talking about this story on Friday, I thought this would have been posted by now.

Originally Posted by FWA III

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would love you to see you try to rob somebody, especially a person with security without a gun. a person with any kind of dignity or balls would give you a first class beatdown.

the hell did you just say?
roll.gif

easy change and fame without lettin off one

Africa don't play.

The G level there > any American city.

You thought dudes was hungry here--cats there are STARVING(no joke intended).

My good friend is from Johannesburg, South Africa, and some of the stories I've heard are straight up ridiculous.

Africa don't play.

The G level there > any American city.
The G-Level in most 3rd world countries > the hardest city in America.

Like my man said them dudes are the true definition of hungry.

Back
Top Bottom