Victoria's Secret Angels Without Makeup Vol. Not Bad

Wow...
sick.gif

i thought Chanel was so pretty until one of you bastards pointed out she looked like
alien.gif

forever ruined her for me

Most of them look hurt. Actually the first two looked good, my type of white girl. All down hill after that.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'm surprised that whack $%! site didn't put it as a Top 25 list

If it was Complex, you'd have to click through 25 separate pages

I'm an idiot..Didn't look at the header when I clicked the link
laugh.gif
I agree tho..Complex usually trolls the sh out of everyone that checks out their "lists"

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Most of them look hurt. Actually the first two looked good, my type of white girl. All down hill after that.
Yup. This is when "I see girls finer than them on a daily basis" is completely true
laugh.gif
I went to UCSB which is heaven if you're into white girls, and I saw girls 100X finer than these models in my 8 AM classes (with no makeup, messy hair, sweatpants, etc)

The only one I find attractive is Adriana Lima. I have never been a fan of the concept of the "supermodel". Its just another word for really skinny girl with a wide jaw

Having the experience of being around real models (not these chicks on Facebook who think they are models because someone took a professional picture of them)

The pictures don't really give these girls justice. The aura (or swag if you must) they exude doesn't match just any girl. Their demeanor is completely different than that of just any regular girl and its quite simple to tell just by the way they carry themselves.

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

Having the experience of being around real models (not these chicks on Facebook who think they are models because someone took a professional picture of them)

The pictures don't really give these girls justice. The aura (or swag if you must) they exude doesn't match just any girl. Their demeanor is completely different than that of just any regular girl and its quite simple to tell just by the way they carry themselves.
They aren't special though. They weren't born with an "aura," sure some have more talent than others but I bet you take any number of street urchins (NTs female phrase of the month) and dedicate their life to that @!@@, spend tens of thousands of dollars teaching teaching them, and some of them are gonna exhibit an "aura" too.

Models aren't meant to be facially pleasing even tho a lot of them are, their appeal is having bodies crafted by Zeus himself
devil.gif

I love the elegance of tall women

They all look busted, gotdamn. They must use pharmaceutical grade make up for them Models.

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

I could go out to the mall right now and find several women who are way more easy on the eyes.
laugh.gif

except that they'd all probably have make up on

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by prestigeworldwidex21

They aren't special though. They weren't born with an "aura," sure some have more talent than others but I bet you take any number of street urchins (NTs female phrase of the month) and dedicate their life to that @!@@, spend tens of thousands of dollars teaching teaching them, and some of them are gonna exhibit an "aura" too.
I see what you are saying but thats false.

Kind of like how every guy who has ever hit a jump shot in a pickup game says they could have been in the NBA but only a few have the natural talent to be in the NBA.

Even with certain biological prerequisites in basketball (height) it's a known fact that talent often slips through the cracks.

I bet way more talent slips through the cracks in modeling than in basketball.

I think this thread speaks about how guys view women and WHY women wear SO MUCH makeup. Look at yourselves...

Back
Top Bottom