Victoria's Secret Angels Without Makeup Vol. Not Bad

http://www.complex.com/art-design/2012/02/polaroids-of-victorias-secret-angels-without-make-up
Not bad, they all look like they need some sleep.

My bed maybe?
nerd.gif

Of course you won't look "that bad" when you don't have an up close HD picture taken of you. Those pictures are practically blurry.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Of course you won't look "that bad" when you don't have an up close HD picture taken of you. Those pictures are practically blurry.

We're just trying to have a good time DC, go look up some neil degrasse tyson or something.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

We're just trying to have a good time DC, go look up some neil degrasse tyson or something.

Troll or not, he speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Couple of em are nice
Which link did you click?
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I know right. Most of those chicks are average or below. its crazy how a good make up artist can make somebody look great

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Couple of em are nice
Which link did you click?
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I know right. Most of those chicks are average or below. its crazy how a good make up artist can make somebody look great

Theres so much more to it than makeup artists....

As "average" as these girls look... There's not a lot of women that could pull off what they do... Certain bone structure that these agencies look for... These girls are extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely photogenic.  You cant just take a skinny broad off the street and put her in the makeup chair then send her out on the runway in 15 minutes....

Don't get me wrong though... i dont find them attractive for the most part but there's more to it than just slapping some makeup on these girls to make them "Models".

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Sheesh, Chanel looks bad.

just saw her on tv the other day and i wanted, but after this do not want. I know women can look bad without make up and this is certainly the case. just not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom