Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Didn't expect hype for an all blue shoe. All the hype seems to be on red right now.

The Giants jerseys color code is RUSH BLUE so these will be fire with my jerseys.

Did the grey Air Cruz release this week? I saw them in my local sneaker spot on the shelf so I asked the lady and she didn't even know much about them. So when those blk/infrareds release in Jan. and the "rush blue" drop in Feb. I'm heading there a week before release it's a must cop for me! And size these fit tight for me so not tts. I would say a half size or so up.

View media item 1816436
View media item 1816437
View media item 1816440

Last edited:
if these grey cruzs didnt release holiday time with all of these other releases, i think they would be a sellout but im not sure if they would sellout on the 12th

I don't think the grey will be too hard to get, they seem to be pretty abundant before release day as it is

When I pick a size it goes str8 to check out??

are you guys getting a error after checkout?

try and enter your password, it won't let you complete order
Ahhhhh

pretty slick SNKRS - it wasn't even visible on my Feed till i searched for it.

now it's at the top next to the Maroon 6's 
tongue.gif

can't purchase.. 
tired.gif
 no worries here

good news too is the 11s are coming out this weekend so hopefully that keeps any potential lurkers away from these

good news too is the 11s are coming out this weekend so hopefully that keeps any potential lurkers away from these
My one of my Local FA that never gets anything got 85 pairs of 11's

11's might not be a factor this time around

Back
Top Bottom