Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I wanted them BAD........And honestly, they probably are worth about $350 because of the rarity. A shoe is worth what 1 person is willing to pay, because if there isnt someone willing to pay it, they`ll drop the price to whatever SOMEONE is willing to pay.

I dont disagree the price is what someone is willing to pay thats like everything someone is always desperate to have whatever it is at that moment
But for me they are not worth more than 200 for me personally and i have all the shoes in the collection even doubles of some but im not spending 350 for one pair when i got about 3 pairs of cruzs at that price

I dont disagree the price is what someone is willing to pay thats like everything someone is always desperate to have whatever it is at that moment
But for me they are not worth more than 200 for me personally and i have all the shoes in the collection even doubles of some but im not spending 350 for one pair when i got about 3 pairs of cruzs at that price
To each his own, but there is no way in hell im paying 1K for a pair of Yeezy anything........but i would certainly pay $350 if i was given the chance. "hype" is the reason they arent going for more. There are far more amounts of Adidas / nike yeezys that actually released to the public that go for MUCH more than $350.

I understand its just personal preference, but the logic behind that is kind of flawed if you have doubles of shoes that are not nearly as rare, which probably cost you more than $350 total, but you wouldnt spend $350 on these.

To each his own, but there is no way in hell im paying 1K for a pair of Yeezy anything........but i would certainly pay $350 if i was given the chance. "hype" is the reason they arent going for more. There are far more amounts of Adidas / nike yeezys that actually released to the public that go for MUCH more than $350.

I understand its just personal preference, but the logic behind that is kind of flawed if you have doubles of shoes that are not nearly as rare, which probably cost you more than $350 total, but you wouldnt spend $350 on these.
I would never SPEND $350.00 on These!

I don't Care If Vic Cruz went to win 5 Super Bowls in a row and was MVP each year!!!

But He's Not!

Let me know when the Wheats are selling for $350.00 too!

No, that's understood. Like I said, there are plenty of rare shoes that I've paid unreasonable amounts for.

In terms of rarity, yes, these for sure are rare. Just not sure I'm willing to go $350 for them, partially b/c I already own too many all red shoes. So it's more personal reasons for me.

Also, when I asked the guy, he couldn't show the receipt and neither of the two Eastbay markings (writing on the soles + Eastbay sticker on the box) we've seen on other pairs were present on these.

Could have been purchased at a Nike Outlet. Heard they were showing up there. I'll patiently wait and see if they drop anywhere else or more shipments arrive in time. I'm not overpaying for shoes again. Those days are long gone.

Its hype that people create i have yeezys and adidas shoes that go over the 350 but i wouldnt pay a dime over retail for them and no my logic isnt flawed the most i paid for a cruz shoe was 120 i got all mine on discount i dont care they are not rare if i like the shoe i like it i dont need the rare or hype to make me buy it yes the shoe is rare but for most people that have said on this thread seems like 350 is not a price they are willing to pay for these being rare or not plus in all honesty we dont even know if they can be real or fake since they were never technically released and only some marshals got them

it really depends on what MOM pair you get. cause the pair that i have to wear the quality of the materials and shape isn't as good/strong. the pair i stock the suede is beautiful. and another pair is just okay. i hate how spotty the quality is for this model. certain pairs are perfect. others are so crappy.

but if all the pairs of this line was the higher quality pairs then i don't think any other new model stacks up against it. they're just built so well.
i cosign this model, every colorway is a must. anyone that doesn't have a pair needs to get one. any one.
everyone is sleeping on this shoe and doesn't think it is worth the money. until they're all gone, these need more appreciation.

it's gonna be like how old jordans/shoes that went on sale back in the day but are worth so much now. grails. these are going to be that. just because these went on sale doesnt change the fact that it is one of the best materials for a shoe that nike has made in the recent sneaker era. that is why i love this shoe so much. the materials. for a nike shoe anyways.

^^^ damn bro u really in love with this shoe huh?

I copped the blues and the mikes both for $150. Ain't wear em yet

Last edited:
I love how the brother is expressing his love for the cruz, but these wont go up in value years from now

they will never be a sought after grail or a jordan level grail at that... obscure heat among sneaker heads at best (my favorite)

just enjoy them bro, you dont need hype or other people paying exaggerated resell prices for you to enjoy them

Nike dropped a gem and handled it horribly.... people stopped caring and this is the end result

I agree that this shoe is a classic, but will never get to superstar level. But at the same time im glad its not reaching all time hype levels. easier for those who like em could get to enjoy em

Dude need to put the pom poms away, because this might be the last we see of this line... And i love this shoe, but dude has been going overboard since this shoe dropped

sadly this is true. Giants were about to cut him I read but he agreed to a paycut. I hope he bounces back this season some how

:lol: Nah man, y'all fall back. It's okay that he's praising the model. I think they're great as well. But I think they'll be a shoe that a small group of us appreciate more than the general public or even other sneaker buyers. It shows b/c they went on sale.

But, I understand him b/c I love most Trainers and they're unbelievably niche. You can make similar arguments for any niche model or some of it may go for people who chase down old AF1s or SBs at this point too. Beauty and value are both in the eyes of the beholder (and the seller :lol:)

This is a shoe that will be admired by the few people that actually know of this shoe. I understand, the masses will probably never know of/appreciate the shoe for what it is. It's a great design.

But the athlete behind the shoe is mediocre. And this isn't a performance shoe, it's a lifestyle shoe. It's a fashion shoe and that's what Cruz wants to be known for, his style off the field. But I agree that an athlete selling a fashion shoe under a athletic performance label people will be looking at his on field play to market the shoe and sadly he is way passed his prime now, maybe he'll have a bounce back year but it will be just that. He's at the end.

I think this shoe would've sold better if it wasn't name attached to Cruz but just endorsed by him as a fashion shoe. Or maybe had nothing to do with him at all and Nike just put it out as a premium lifestyle shoe and marketed in that way instead. Maybe.

its all about hype, and in a way im glad these didnt get them otherwise i wouldnt have been able to get one let alone the entire collection. Extremely underrated and under appreciated for such a quality line.

this line is over before it even started and cruz career looks to be headed down the same path it would be the perfect time for nike to wait and see what ezekiel or todd gurley do this year with them both in major markets...also OBJ could be an option

this line is over before it even started and cruz career looks to be headed down the same path it would be the perfect time for nike to wait and see what ezekiel or todd gurley do this year with them both in major markets...also OBJ could be an option
OBJ really ? That jack wagon was caught on live TV wearing some Sleezys and you think they will give that clown a shoe ? What happen to the ppl on the Kaepernick bandwagon
roll.gif
to give him a sig ?

The only negative of this shoe is how it fits.

Other than the pops, the shoes killed my feet.

Nike should limit their sig line.

I'm a 9er fan and kap doesn't deserve a line.

When's the last time any one has sold well as a football line? Sanders/Deion/Jackson the only ones to sell.

I wish they'd bring back all the og bowls, missions, spats before giving someone a line.

Upset I missed out on the Reds I took time of Niketalk and they end up at my store lol I see one 13 on eBay and this bozo wants 350 FOH.... Nike needs to release these and stop playing need some new all reds for Chiefs games

Back
Top Bottom