Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Nike need to nix this line get something going for Odell Beckhams signature and expect them to go do something for Todd Gurley since he's in La now and will be everywhere now...since they loss megatron Nike football and baseball needs more effort from Nike cause their hoop designs currently not so good all around...
This was Todd Gurley's first year in the league. A little too quick to give him his own signature shoe.

I'm not sure if Odell is going to get his own shoe line. Maybe down the road, but I don't think he has the same appeal as Victor Cruz, for some reason.

Also, I'm not going to believe that this shoe line will be cancelled, until it's official. 

And I need a 11.5/12 of these All-Blues. 

Nike need to nix this line get something going for Odell Beckhams signature and expect them to go do something for Todd Gurley since he's in La now and will be everywhere now...since they loss megatron Nike football and baseball needs more effort from Nike cause their hoop designs currently not so good all around...
Yes to Odell getting his own shoe line with Nike. No to everyone else you mentioned.

This was Todd Gurley's first year in the league. A little too quick to give him his own signature shoe.

I'm not sure if Odell is going to get his own shoe line. Maybe down the road, but I don't think he has the same appeal as Victor Cruz, for some reason.

Also, I'm not going to believe that this shoe line will be cancelled, until it's official. 

I think Odell has equally amount of appeal as Victor Cruz especially toward the younger generation (21 and under). It will be interesting to see how they both play together when Cruz comes back. I would buy Odell's sneaker.

Cruz has to come back next year or he will be cut and owe the Gmen money as well. Dude playing leg or no leg. Also, leaving New York will hurt that marketing as well!!!

Football players lines don't sell like that, that's why many don't get their own sneaker. Their careers have a shorter shelf life also.

Peyton Manning might be able to sell some pizza, but some sneakers, not so much.

It makes the most sense that Cruz has his own lifestyle shoe as a football player because he is an athlete in the fashion world. Wouldn't make well for anyone else. Other players would get a performance shoe that might not look as good/fashionable. No one in football should get a shoe right now besides Cam or gronkoski in terms of marketability and performance at the moment. Antonio brown and OBJ in time but I can't see anyone else having a better looking shoe than Cruz.

You wouldn't buy some Air Ugg's?

That suede on these....
yuck_that_70s_show.gif

I disagree. I think Beckham Jr's appeal to fans is much greater than Cruz at this time.

Football players lines don't sell like that, that's why many don't get their own sneaker. Their careers have a shorter shelf life also.

Peyton Manning might be able to sell some pizza, but some sneakers, not so much.
You wouldn't buy some Air Ugg's?

Manning would be the absolute best spokesman for the nike monarchs

Manning would be the absolute best spokesman for the nike monarchs
It appeals to a larger market. I bet the Monarchs make more in sales than limited signature shoe lol. I used to work at footlocker and we sold those like hot cakes to old white guys. Quick sales. Always restocking. Easy money for Peyton if he does. That's his market lol. Mass appeal.

Got my shipping confirmation for the Rush Blues.  That suede looks butter.  Can't wait to get them in person.

It appeals to a larger market. I bet the Monarchs make more in sales than limited signature shoe lol. I used to work at footlocker and we sold those like hot cakes to old white guys. Quick sales. Always restocking. Easy money for Peyton if he does. That's his market lol. Mass appeal.

He could probably sell the hell outa some sketchers too haha

I kinda wanna get a 3rd pair of the rush blues too.. Idk if I should blow my money on it though. But I really like this shoe, might have to.

is NDC releasing these on weds again? Or just the other randoms and footsites?
I believe they will be selling them on Wednesday as well.  Last Sunday's week was supposedly the early access through the SNKRS app.

I kinda wanna get a 3rd pair of the rush blues too.. Idk if I should blow my money on it though. But I really like this shoe, might have to.

2 pairs is enough of psuedo luxury football trainers.. blow ya bread on some white cement 4s and black OVO 10s. Then resell the black OVOs and add some cash and cop some real deal blue balenciagas to go with basket weave blues

^ that's odd considering ndc probably still has a warehouse full of the balenciaga blues for tomorrow's wider release. At least you should be able to cop tomorrow with ease elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom