VICE on HBO, premieres April 5th @ 11PM.

been waiting on this show ever since Shane Smith mentioned it on Joe Rogan's podcast 
pimp.gif

Vice is one of the best websites on the internet. I LOVE just about everything they put out. Ridiculously interesting material. This is a must-watch for me.

I got my DVR set to record.

Was disappointed to see that each episode is only 30 minutes.

That North Korea ep was dope :wow: :pimp: Wrapped up things nicely, especially if you remember the earlier Chinese pastor smuggling out North Koreans to freedom.

I didn't even know they had pull like that to get one of their guys to slip in there with Rodman. That whole trip looked so surreal. That ending was bitter sweet cuz I can only imagine what's really going on and what they're not showing them.

:rofl: @ live 10,000 years. I don't know if it's fear or brainwashing (probably mix of both) but them North Koreans are great actors. Break in to tears on cue, jump in to a fit of pure joy and jubilation when they see Il :lol:

One cool funny idea I had was what if dude actually is single handedly designing all furniture, buildings, putting together fitness equipment, doing the research behind all their science programs, the nukes/rocket tests, etc. :lol: On some lineage of genius steez.

For half hr eps I wish I got 20 eps a season though.

Last edited:
For half hr eps I wish I got 20 eps a season though.
Exactly.  HBO needs to just make it an hour long show.  Way too interesting to just be 30 minutes.

I'm glad they at least dedicated the entire 30 minutes to the North Korea trip.  Shane was right, it is the mecca of journalism.  It's such an interesting country because it's so closed off and they're forced to live this monotonous lifestyle for their leader.  Great episode and I hope they continue the "morning after" episodes too
pimp.gif

Vice has put up a few episodes on their YouTube page, including the North Korea one.

Back
Top Bottom