VI MAROON EVER GOIGN TO BE RETROED?

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Hold on, let me call up Gentry, I'll let you know.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

they save !+$% like this for a rainy day. one day they'll want a hype magnet and drop both these and the sep blues.
all right you have a point, but the problem is that that already happened. the people who know about maroon 6s and sept blues are us, not the average consumer, so it may not be worth of JB to do it.....also how long do you need to wait to drop these, its been 20 years!!!!!!! thats certainly long enough, but sadly I think the hype has worn off on these since normal people dont even know what they are and would have no connection to them. 

Originally Posted by eltouha

they save !+$% like this for a rainy day. one day they'll want a hype magnet and drop both these and the sep blues.
all right you have a point, but the problem is that that already happened. the people who know about maroon 6s and sept blues are us, not the average consumer, so it may not be worth of JB to do it.....also how long do you need to wait to drop these, its been 20 years!!!!!!! thats certainly long enough, but sadly I think the hype has worn off on these since normal people dont even know what they are and would have no connection to them. 

Back
Top Bottom