VH1 "for the love of...." = GOAT reality TV, VOL: RAY J, FLAVA, REAL CHANCE

They were od hungry about breaking into the industry. You can only imagine the stuff they had to take from puff off camera.

Candace "Black" Cabrera :pimp:

:lol: :x at the Ocho Cinco show mention. I knew that **** would be lame when he started choosing the chicks that would be on there. This loser was passing up some of the hottest woman on there and choosing either basic assembly line women, or ones that were just flat out unattractive. I never watched it again when he was over-looking the sexiest black women on there, then had the nerve to pick most underwhelming black chicks out of the bunch.

I wonder how many of them let flava flav smash. He didn't even end up with any of them. He was recently on that couples therapy thing with one of his baby mamas.

shay/buckey (cant remember her name), hoopz =
nthat.gif

new york reminded me of a rachet Pam from Martin

We should use this thread to give us a update on all those ******* from the shows. What their doing now and most importantly how they look (twitter,ig)

Yeah, I don't wanna click through an ad filled "look at them now website" I wanna see selfies and **** from their pages.

Damn social media really killed it all :x

Beautiful :pimp:
I remember the shows would be advertised to premiere Sunday nights but I used to watch them on the afternoon of that Sunday :lol: idk why vh1 used to do that

What's shorty name on the far right in that pic? I was in love with her :wow:

Last edited:
Oh yea ive seen some of those movies. Let's just say she's come a long way from her first one.

I think Deelishis got dem nuggets cut off her chest, she looks good as **** now, well at least on vine she do

Back
Top Bottom